Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Event Pokemon

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 141 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 53 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Event Pokemon

So I see a lot of posts around about people looking for event Pokemon because they either missed the event or can't get to a Gamestop or whatever.

I figured that because I'm able to get hold of a lot of event Pokemon I thought I'd start giving away event Pokemon to anyone who wants them. I have been asked in the past to get hold of event Pokemon as well to trade.

Here's how I'll do it:
    1. You can ask me for literally any event Pokemon (whether it's Japanese, English, etc.).
    2. I'll try and get a hold of it.
    3. I'll trade it to you for absolutely anything in return (A Patrat will do just fine).

Notes
    All the event Pokemon I giveaway will be cloned from the originals. I either keep the originals on my Pokemon Black cartridge or as PKM files on my laptop.
    Sometimes it can take me 5 minutes to find a certain event Pokemon, others can take a couple of days. It all depends. Plus I'm currently at uni so my free time may become short and small.
    Just a note that I can get hold of MOST event Pokemon. I'm mostly talking about Gen 4 and 5 events. When it comes to events such as Pokemon Center distributions to gen 3 games then it gets a little more difficult.
    I only trade to Gen 5 games.

I think that's all. I would prefer if people PM me with requests just so I can keep track. If you post below though then I'll PM you when I've got the Pokemon.

I hope this is a help to people out there!
    Last edited by indyjspengler; 10-05-2012 at 09:08 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I heard of a Suinicune/Entei/Raiku event and An Ash's Pikachu event from friend at school. Can you get those?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Also Pokemon Lover Manphy(Korean)

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 141 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 53 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I guess you mean the Gamestop Shiny Suicune/Entei/Raikou event. I've got all three of them and I'll look for Ash's Pikachu and Pokemon Lover Manaphy. I'll let you know when I've got them.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 35 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yeah thats what i meant. Thanks

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    indyjspengler: This site may help you get the pkmn files you need

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can I get a dw Japanese legit charmander?
    The fire that surrounds us, that sustains us, that keeps us going, I can control that fire, that flame, that power.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 101 | Offers: 172 | Wishlist Items: 107 | Wishlist Offers: 105 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    There was a Japanese event that released 6 shiny dragon-type pokemon (Bagon, Swablu, Druddigon, Deino, Trapinch and Horsea) and I was wondering if you could get me all of them If not then as many as you could find ^.^ I'm also interested in the Japanese event Rayquaza that know V-create but I'll stick with my first request Thank you so much Indy, you're the best!!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1203 | Offers: 242 | Wishlist Items: 196 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can I please have the event V-Create Rayquaza and the Japanese event shiny Druddigon? Thank you for your time and help
    Last edited by Kurosaki Ichigo; 10-06-2012 at 08:59 AM.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 77 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ugh can you try to get my a keldeo or a manaphy ? /:

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 34 | Offers: 77 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    could you try to get me a shiny druddigon (event)

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 44 | Offers: 81 | Wishlist Items: 80 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I would like a Japan McDonald's Manaphy, a Birthday Pikachu, 6 VGC 2010 Male Eevee's, a Gamestop Raikou, a Gamestop Suicune, and a ANA Flying Pikachu if possible,
    Last edited by DavidSolo; 10-06-2012 at 05:20 PM.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 141 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 53 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok guys. I'll go and look for all of them now and then I'll PM you when I've got them I've already got majority of what you've all asked for. There's only a few I need to get so it shouldn't take me too long.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 133 | Offers: 383 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can i get if you can the gamestop keldeo i live really far from any gamestop and its about to end and i cant go any time soon

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can i get deoxys, celibi, jarachi, and shaymin