Thread: EclairForm Mewtwo event.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

EclairForm Mewtwo event.

So, me and Chuwachua created an event, based on the recently announced, "EclairForm Mewtwo" I based the moveset of the moves seen in the video, and nicknamed it "EclairForm". I made him hold an awakening, because of "Mewtwo's reawakening" (Get it?) Anyways, I think he's pretty awesome.

THIS IS FAN MADE, NOT OFFICIAL. PLEASE DON'T HATE, BECAUSE HE'S NOT ACCURATE OR WHATEVER.

This is the link to get him:

http://www.pokegts.us/5thGen_Distrib...A67939B293047B

Instructions:

1. Click the link
    2. Enter the dns shown at the top of your screen into your ds.
    3. Go to the ingame gts.
    5. Recieve your EclairForm mewtwo! (FAN MADE)

Notes: Yes, this is a regular Mewtwo. If you have any questions, please refer them to me, or Chuwachuwa.

DO NOT ENTER IN TOURNAMENTS, OR TAKE TO THE DREAM WORLD, AS YOU WILL PROBABLY BE BANNED.

Thank you!

And please don't swamp me with comments on how it is "Fake". Of course it's fake, it was made on Pokegen. Please don't hate, as this is only my second event.
    Last edited by Caseryn; 04-13-2013 at 04:36 PM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    NOTE: Please have a full party, or you will recieve a mewtwo, that is well... dead. To solve this problem, put the mewtwo in your pc, then take it out again. Thank you!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just to be a troll.... It's fake

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Courtney H View Post
    -_- Ya don't say!?!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Courtney H View Post
    What did you think it said, that it's REAL?? *facepalms*
    #needsmega