• Registeel

0 0%
  • Regigigas

0 0%
  • Keldeo

4 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What new giveaway CLOSED

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok ALL PEOPLE that have entered are ALL banned from entering further ones and banned from trading with me when I put the trade up you have to say I want one then you get one but you have to say that on the trade!!!!!!!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 14 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can u give an example

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    When I put one up you have to say Can I have one.

Then you are entered and I write your name down.
    But you are banned now from doing trades with me so of course you arent getting one.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 14 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    what i didn't know have mercy

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdrake12 View Post
    what i didn't know have mercy
    What? I dont mean it in a bad way maybe ina week if you havnt bothered me and keps to messaging on my threads maybe I will rethink and maybe in a week you can have 1.
    And btw I can pick who I trade with