Thread: Ok so im new to this site and it would be awesome if someone with free time can help!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Ok so im new to this site and it would be awesome if someone with free time can help!

I know this sounds like too much to ask for, especially from someone with 1 post, but can someone trade me a charmander, bulbasaur, squirtle, and pikachu, all under level 20(or lowest possible) so that I can start the a brand new game of heartgold/soulsilver with these 4 pokemon(along with whatever starter i choose)? I guess i can trade wild pokemon from the first town of the game for them. I dont have anyone to ask to this in real life and i found this website in the search engine. Also, I never traded over wifi before and never used friendscodes or anything like that, i still have to search some info on that. I really would appreciate it and it would be really cool/nice of you. Thanks

Edit: I realized my request for FOUR pokemon with practically nothing to trade back to very demanding. I apologize but so can anyone just give me a regular, low level pikachu(#25)? Thanks!!
    Last edited by longtimepokeplayer; 06-04-2013 at 10:12 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    nevermind guys. Mod like delete thread if they like. I got it thanks!