Thread: Haii guys and Baii guy :)

xLoverBoyx Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:

Haii guys and Baii guy :)

This is not going to be easy to write but it has to be done and has to be done now. I'll keep it as short and simple as I can. I am leaving Pokebay. Yes, that. I definitely need a break from here due to some issues with a couple of other members and other personal probs. I was thinking of leaving the site not so long ago but couldn't let go of all the nice ppl and friends I got the chance to meet here. I have to admit it, I had very nice time on this site. Especially when it comes to the memories of the Ol' Days. Well, I think I made myself clear. Tried to keep it short and simple. Yep, it's all good. Now for those of you who might be wondering if I'll be back, I don't know. As I said I need my break from this site and other sites as well. Plus my last year of high school is coming up so I think that will do only good. I don't know when I'll be back, if I even decide to come back. That's just the way it is. Had a nice time with all the ppl in here. Yep, all. But now I'll take my leave. Thanks everyone and I wish you guys luck with everything in your lives! Farewell Pokebay!

- KB, Barry, Kirito, Baby Barry, Romeo, Kabi.
    Last edited by xLoverBoyx; 08-15-2013 at 02:37 PM. Reason: typo

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hate to see you leave Barry ill miss you and love you I hope you come back some day as we will all miss you ;=; ill see you later I guess *higs*

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 55 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Goodbye Barry everyone here will miss you. It was great to meet you. Good luck out there in the world and all that you do. I know that I will soon since I am now a senior here at my high school and will have to face the world head on.

"I've come to deliver some bad luck."

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Byee KB... I wish you all the best for the future!
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Bye :/

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Romeo, Romeo, when doth thou return Romeo?
    As memories of you fade into myths, new memories could be made, detailing your adventure.
    So leave the greastest impact possible and you won't be talked about incorrectly.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Once again, saiyonara KB.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 594 | Offers: 911 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 19 | Battle Requests: 0
    Byee KayBarry. Was good Battling twice in 2012. Hope you take care of yourself.
    Always give it your all, and never give up until it's the end!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Goodbye...
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!