Thread: The Sharpedo is Here!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

The Sharpedo is Here!

Hi guys I recently joined this site in search of a speed boost female carvanha. I love sharpedos as my name imply s. I will be on this site in the future.
    I hope to trade and battle with many as I plan on entering tournaments in x and y.
    See ya on the field!
    -Sharpedo

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome to PokeBay. C:
    'Heaven knows where i'll end up - but it's a safe bet that i'll be never at the top of anything. Nor do i particularly care to be.' ~H. P. Lovecraft

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 117 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yo! Welcome to Pokebay! I have a lot of DW Carvanhas! I'm sure I have one female! I'll trade it to you. Just send me a VM explaining what Pokémon you have to offer!
    Hate me if you wish. It will not get you anywhere.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello even i love sharpedos *shakes hand* awesome

want:
    Cherish ball manphy

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sharpedos are awesome, I have one on my team in Pokemon Sapphire. I nicknamed her Zelda <3. But yeah, welcome to the site! I'm new too.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello!!

Welcome to the site