Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Workin on dat DeX!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have the others you need but I would deffinately want a trade back tho! >.< Would you consider trading and trading back the other ones you need for the 4th Legendary I want in return for a common mon from me?
    IGN : Pravin
    FC : 2036-8400-0602
    Electric Type Safari : Stunkfish / Manetric / Emolga

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Let me go back through and get an up to date list of what all i need and then, if you have em definately.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ok np ^^ I will check your friend safari while I am at it!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ice Safari:

Snover (OH sooo many of them >.<)
    Bergmite
    Piloswine

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So to confirm, I trade you what you need, then you give it back. We repeat untill we are done with your list then, I trade you a common pokemon and in this case a Silcoon and you trade me the fourth legendary I needed Rayquaza. Right?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Alrighty, i actually missed a couple on the list...

I need:
    Seadra (we can trade and trade back)
    Scizor (same)
    Porygon 2 (same)
    Slurpuff (same)
    Electivire (same)
    Whimscott (same)
    Mincinno (same)

also need a Goodra, but I'm sure ill find some rain eventually if you don't have it

if you can hook me up with those you are surely welcome to the rayquaza

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Also forgot the gorebyss

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can trade you those and you trade me them back, then the common mon for the Rayquaza! ^^

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    sorry don't need the minccino i need the cinccino... have that one?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yup need you to offer one then click cancel instead of trade

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah sorry didn't realize you were locked in lol

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have an extra electabuzz and electraviser to make Electivire but we need to cancel trade to equip it after we are done. I will trade you that Electabuzz for a Reyquaza. I also have an extra Scyther with a metal coat to make scizor. Trade me a common mon for one of them and Rayquaza for the other!
    Last edited by Pravin; 03-05-2014 at 07:50 AM.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok sounds good

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You also might want to change your in game broadcast from LF Wurmple since you can breed the silcoon I gave you for it! ^^ Also give me a common mon you can eaisly replace not one I breeded for you since it will be your Scizor and Electrivire to keep!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 34 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Locked in the trade ;(