Thread: Kakaris breeding services

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Exclamation Kakaris breeding services

I can breed you any poke you want just put in a request
    of what gender ability or nature you want i can breed it for you

what id like in return is any one of these:

- females in rare pokeball
    - shinys any as long as there legit
    - hidden ability pokemon i may not have
    - may except any 2 pokemon that i dont have on the pokedex just PM and ask

i have a flawless ditto so breeding wont take long

QUARA WOLF: YOUR HONEDGE IS READY!!

please post twice post on this thread and PM me so that people know that this thread is still being used
    Last edited by kakari; 04-27-2014 at 12:06 PM.
    witness the awesome power of furfrou
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showth...8336#post58336 breeding services

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 223 | Offers: 70 | Wishlist Items: 21 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey Can You breed me a Modest Honedge Male named Ninjatō with 6ivs? I can help with your dex or give you a shiny Just message me if you need to :3 Or when it is done Thanks so much! ^.^
    "Mata kondo da"

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Would it be possible for you to breed me a Mudkip with Damp?
    I've got tons of pokemon with hidden abilities. I'm working on getting all the starters with their hidden abilities and I'm missing Mudkip, Chikorita, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Turtwig, Tepig, Oshawott, and Snivy. If you want starters with the hidden abilities that I do have, I am up for it. I can't guarantee egg moves though because this is the first time I've ever tried messing with them. Just shoot me a message if there's a specific pokemon you want with a specific ability and I can see if I have it.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayaren View Post
    Would it be possible for you to breed me a Mudkip with Damp?
    I've got tons of pokemon with hidden abilities. I'm working on getting all the starters with their hidden abilities and I'm missing Mudkip, Chikorita, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Turtwig, Tepig, Oshawott, and Snivy. If you want starters with the hidden abilities that I do have, I am up for it. I can't guarantee egg moves though because this is the first time I've ever tried messing with them. Just shoot me a message if there's a specific pokemon you want with a specific ability and I can see if I have it.
    alright ill try it will take me awhile to find one

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by QuaraWolf View Post
    Hey Can You breed me a Modest Honedge Male named Ninjatō with 6ivs? I can help with your dex or give you a shiny Just message me if you need to :3 Or when it is done Thanks so much! ^.^
    do you really want modest?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Could you breed me a Modest Riolu with 5-6 IVs and an Adamant Turtwig with 5-6 IVs? I have shinies to offer as well as a few HA pokemon.
    My 3DS friend code: 3883-6359-0969
    It's all fun and games until somebody faints a shiny.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 162 | Offers: 138 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 35 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_claw View Post
    Could you breed me a Modest Riolu with 5-6 IVs and an Adamant Turtwig with 5-6 IVs? I have shinies to offer as well as a few HA pokemon.
    sure will do

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks a lot
    My 3DS friend code: 3883-6359-0969
    It's all fun and games until somebody faints a shiny.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Bump.