Thread: ORAS Spoilers and Commentary Thread

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6

ORAS Spoilers and Commentary Thread

***WARNING*** This is a spoilers thread. Do not read if you do not want to know about new features in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire.

As said, this is a spoilers thread. Anyone is welcome to comment, but please follow the rules. I think this could be a nice alternative to chat since some people may want to discover new things while they play. Remembre, Europe does not get the game until next Friday and some people may not have the game straight away, so I'd encourage you to be courteous when posting.

Also, just because someone posts something, does not mean it is fact. People that do publish intentionally misleading information will be reported and blocked where deemed suitable.
    RULES:
    1). When commenting, please indicate whether your comment is a Spoiler or Comment at the top of your comment.
    2). When commenting new spoiler information, please attach a reference link from a reputable website (EG Serebii) or a self-uploaded photo.
    3). I know with the stream of information that is about to come out, many people will be wanting to spread the word so double commenting/information is probably inevitable, but please double check your new spoiler has not been posted before hand.
    4). Please follow rules of the Pokebay website.
    Poison Type Veteran

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Spoiler: (highlight to view)
    I was hoping though not necessarily expecting it when they announced the Delta Episode.

I read about it yesterday though couldn't find confirmation.

I didn't really believe until just now when I actually caught Deoxys in my Alpha Sapphire game! A once event only Pokemon is actually readily available in a main series game. Never would I have believed it. They need to do that with more of the older event only Pokemon!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    COMMENT: But I will use the spoiler indicator like what GM2000 did just to ensure I wont spill some beans
    I always thought that the Delta Episode can only obtained through Mystery Gift like what they did in the Arceus Event. This game is truly a must have that pokemon fans should buy because old events are now obtainable in-game! Also has anybody seen the connection between Deoxys and the war in Kalos 3000 years ago? This might not be true and BE NOTED I am not sure if this theory is true so this is not final. Remember the device in Geosenge Town? That must have released the virus in the meteor which "made" Deoxys... This is but a Theory though! There will be references like how one of the characters will say something that includes 3000 years ago something like that.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Comment:

The designs for the E4 are absolutely phenomenal <3<3<3

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Katarina View Post
    Comment:

The designs for the E4 are absolutely phenomenal <3<3<3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Master 2000 View Post
    I was hoping though not necessarily expecting it when they announced the Delta Episode.

I read about it yesterday though couldn't find confirmation.

I didn't really believe until just now when I actually caught Deoxys in my Alpha Sapphire game! A once event only Pokemon is actually readily available in a main series game. Never would I have believed it. They need to do that with more of the older event only Pokemon!
    The E4 Designs are gorgeous, especially Drake's (he's my fave ) And as for Deoxys being catchable in-game, we need that to be true for Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus in a "hopeful 4th Gen remake". Especially Darkrai for me as he's my favorite Legendary of all. Manaphy doesn't need one so much that we can just have an egg given to us in the post-game.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Just discovered that:

All the starters (except gens 1 and 6) are available in this game (of course it means I have to play through the games 3 times but I was going to do that anyway). That's awesome. Really seems like Nintendo are trying to make 6th Gen the only gen that's needed and I must say it's about time!