Thread: Breeder Needed!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Breeder Needed!

Hello everyone! I need someone who can breed me some pokemon with high iv's. Right now I need any in the evolution line of Elekid, Hariyama, Lapras, Wigglytuff, and Lanturn.

Or

I need a 6 iv ditto I can use to breed my own!

For these I have a few shinies I can offer, or some events! I can also offer shiny legends if you are wiling to breed a few! Thank you!
    Never give up! To do so is an insult to the Pokemon who fight for you!

Friend Code:4270-5556-9531 IGN: Sam

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 51 | Offers: 147 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Why hello again. I can breed for you. Or if you wanna borrow and clone my ditto (it's likely a hack.)

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    do you have an event genesect

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    sorry everyone, i already have someone to do it. really sorry. if the trade falls through i will certainly contact one of you!
    Never give up! To do so is an insult to the Pokemon who fight for you!

Friend Code:4270-5556-9531 IGN: Sam