Thread: KingKyrl Shiny Shop!!!!!!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

KingKyrl Shiny Shop!!!!!!

-Sorry about my last shop :P
    -But this one have more Shinies
    -(Only Offer Shinies)
    *Love Water Pokemon
    & Grass pokemon
    -Please Enjoy

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...HME/edit#gid=0

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for 5-6iv Pokemon

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    We need permission to access it. You'll need to change the settings on the doc so everyone can view it.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I clicked too fast and I accidentally sent you an access perission request. Dang it, Google+. DX

I hope it does not cause you any problems, Kyrl.

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    (MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE SHEET1)
    You May Now access it thank you

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok, so, I was able to access your list. All working good.

Also, I am interested in the shiny Houndoom. I can trade for it a shiny Swellow or a shiny Torterra, both with some egg moves and EV trained, although they are both cloned. Do you happen to accept cloned ones?

(As for IV's I am not so sure about them, as I have no idea how to calculate those, plus these were gifted to me by a friend. )

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!