Thread: Black and White Kyurem!!!!!!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Black and White Kyurem!!!!!!

does anyone have these to pokemon i know they arnt english yet but if u have the jappenese version u must have it . If anyone has plz trade with me ill trade anything

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    BW2 cannot trade Black/White Kyurem to BW, if you're asking to trade them to BW.
    Just saying.
    im cool and everybody loves me

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    are u serious!!!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes, you can't...

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Since Kyurem reabsorbed the power of Zekrom/Reshiram (they turn into the light/dark ball) using Ghetsis' Recombinator, they must remain with the item. Kyurem may have placeholder data for the 2 alternate formes, however the trade is rendered incompatible.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It is similar to Giratina in Platinum, he cannot be in his origin forme on diamond and pearl (although you can't actually trade the grisceous {can't spell} orb anyway)
    Check out my artwork on YouTube or Deviant Art
    I also create tutorials for different types of artwork on YouTube

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    oh i get it o well... WAIT A MIN if i have zekrom and kyrem in black or white and if the key to fuse kyrem and zekrom in black 2 u can get another black kyrem i dnt think so but maby. can i get an input on that

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    so you cant have black kyrem on white1

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 33 | Offers: 54 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Correct. Even though it fits in the story line, B&W weren't designed to have Black and White Kyurem

Pikachu2000 Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    oh noes cant wait for it to come out in uk when does it

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 101 | Offers: 172 | Wishlist Items: 107 | Wishlist Offers: 105 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by torhick01 View Post
    oh noes cant wait for it to come out in uk when does it
    It comes out in the UK on October 12th and it comes out in the US on October 7th

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    "fuse" is an incorrect term. Reshiram and Zekrom still remain separate from Kyurem in the form of the light ball and dark ball. Kyurem merely absorbed their energy.