Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jess's Breeding Adventures

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    IMPORTANT NOTICE

Guys, for the past two days I've been having trouble trading Pokemon with users from Pokébay (Or users at all) Which is why I won't be taking any more breeding giveaway (Or update list or whatsoever) until I've succesfully traded the people I already accepted. For some reason I don't know whenever I reach the trader it stays a really long time until it finally says [PLAYER failed to respond.] . As I've stated, I have trouble in finding Wi-Fi's, and as soon as I find one I try to trade with people. But for some reason my DS (Maybe its the settings IDEK) won't let me. So until I haven't solved this issue, I'm afraid I will close this. Also, I'm having a really important test on Tuesday, so I don't think I'll be playing Pokémon that much. The ones that already asked for it, YOU WILL GET IT. Since I already promised you, I'll try my best to trade with you in any way possible. Thanks and I'm so sorry for the trouble this may cause .
    They are:
    • ShadowLugia
    • Oaknutter
    • pikachu4
    • Razer
    • Tammie [Of course hunny <3 count on it ]

That's pretty much it. And thanks <3.
    ♥trolling in the deep♥
    Jess is on hiatus due to excessive play of RE6. Only available through twitter but only to close friends.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Good luck in your important test Gurl <33

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Good Luck, and don't worry I can wait...

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!