Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: giving out a few legends

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

giving out a few legends

Hey, I'm back after a long period of not doing anything!!!
    And to make sure I'm welcomed back into pokebay by all the new members who've appeared since i left, I'm starting a giveaway. Ok here's how it works, I have both black and white versions as well as white 2. My white 2 houses my spare pokemon, my white houses my good pokemon (and trust me, I have quite a few of those) and black i reset every few months or so just to play through the storyline (because whilst it is fun to have an army of legendaries plowing through every trainer in sight, it gets kinda boring). whenever i am about to reset my black from this point forward, i will notify you on this thread and the competition will start!

What will happen is for each legend i have to give away (i will list specifically what they are) I will assign a different, random pokemon which you have to guess. alternately, because i am looking for some, if you have a shiny, you can bribe me to let you have the one of your choice. remember these are just normal unova legends here, so don't expect hidden abilities, shinies or anything like that. once someone guesses the right pokemon for a specific legend, they win that legend, with no strings attached. You will however need a patrat or something because the trade system doesn't know the meaning of the word gift :P.

Anyway, let the competition begin!!!!!
    Making my grand return!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have lots of shiny that you'll probly want

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So, what, guess a random out of 646 choices, and hope I win?

Okay.

Start off with....... Absol. My fav.
    'Human beings, who are almost unique in their ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.'
    Douglas Adams

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Kyrl if your interested then can you just name some and i'll pick one for each legend you want. make sure you check my pokedex first though.
    btw raziel, right type to win virizion, but wrong pokemon
    Making my grand return!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    buizel

want:
    Cherish ball manphy

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    well i have shiny noctowl , shiny manetric , shiny mudkip & torchic that yu dont have.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    nope and Kyrl, if your still ok with it then the noctowl and manetric are both fine, so pick one or two legends from black (kyurem, reshiram, landorus etc). by the way i'm sorry but I will be unable to trade until probably Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest due to the unusual amount of parties and visitors happening about now
    Making my grand return!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Would you happen to have a Victini? I have a shiny Ninetails I would trade for it, or if you don't want that one, I have a couple other shinies. If you don't want any of my shinies, I'll participate in guessing too. I just really want a Victini.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    how about Bisharp?
    'Human beings, who are almost unique in their ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.'
    Douglas Adams

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    nope, and sorry kittenmilk, my cousin took my only spare victini (the movie event one) and unless i can persuade him to give it back i have no more victinis to give. If i get one then i'll let you know (p.s I have a shiny ninetales)
    Making my grand return!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 17 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Dusklops?

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Zorua?
    Douglas Adams

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    we have a winner! meloetta13 guessed right and has won a reshiram! vm me to arrange a time.
    Also Raziel if you want a hint he's also part water type
    Making my grand return!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sharpedo
    Douglas Adams

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 17 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay. : )