Thread: Dragon Gym Leader of PokeBay:

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Dragon Gym Leader of PokeBay:

Welcome to the Dragon Type Gym, they call me Nick I come from Mt. Silver where I train my Dragons on the freezing peak of the mountain. Challenge me to potentially obtain the Celtic Gym badge so that you may go forth and challenge the Elite Four of Pokebay.

Certified Trainers:

Name: Alfier. Challenges Attempted: 1.
    Name: CANDO. Challenges Attempted: 1.
    Name: Courtney H. Challenges Attempted: 3.
    Name: Rebecca. Challenges Attempted: 1.

Ratios: 16 Battles - 12 Wins - 4 Losses.
    Challenge me if you dare. I have one of the best W/L Ratios of all Gym Leaders here.

Challengers! If you wish to challenge my you must follow all rules of the Gym Leaders of PokeBay and my specific rules here:

Challenges will either be at Level 100 or Level 50. Your choice.
    There will be no Wonder Launchers. This isn't how I run my gym..
    The battles will always be on Single mode. I will ALWAYS decline any other battle type in a proposed challenge from you.
    If the connection disconnects, then the challenge will restart and nothing is to change between either of the challenges: No Pokemon Changes, No Item Changes. No switching the order of your team. The only switching will occur during a battle at your expense.

If you're still interested at this point feel free to challenge! Otherwise I'll see you around!

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i challenge your gym

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I challenge your gym!!!!
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!