Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Im stuck on pokemon Pearl

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 22 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If you have trouble with the bug elite 4 then get a really good fire type. Almost all his Pokemon are weak to fire

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks but where do you get a fire type from?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 22 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Platinum,Diamond,and Pearl have received a lot of criticism for not having a lot of fire types before the elite four. There are two before the elite four. They are chimchar and it's evolutions and ponytail and it's evolutions. You can catch a ponytail and train to a good leveled rapidash. That combined with togekiss should be able to defeat Aaron. I suggest replacing your lower leveled Pokemon like the lvl 30s flying type because you already have a really strong togekiss.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 113 | Offers: 251 | Wishlist Items: 18 | Wishlist Offers: 21 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I GIVE A LEGIT EVENT KYORGE FOR togepi?
    good move set i got this event a while ago!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 30 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    for aaron use a staraptor around lvl 45 and itll wipe out all except drapion. but make sure it is strong enough to survive stone edge from heracross and use fly to kill it, or if youre faster just kill it in one hit untouched

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks truffledude12 and espada26 I think I have trained a Staraptor i'm not sure but also will rapidash take down aarons pokemon?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 38 | Offers: 120 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 18 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    just use fire type pokemon and for drapion use a flying type

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    COOL!

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Drapion is Poison-Dark type I suggest you get a pokemon with earthquake. A flying Pokemon would have to be fast enough too dodge its ice fang!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 290 | Offers: 509 | Wishlist Items: 26 | Wishlist Offers: 43 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've done the elite 4 now but I still need to get through survival area and get heatran

Sting Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Train using wild pokemons.
    Make sure to have Lucky eggs too

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 27 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 45 | Wishlist Offers: 32 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    That's a negative on what Shiny Squirtle said; rare candies are, regardless of what one is led to believe, one the whole, a negative influence; training will raise the EVs of your pokemon, making it a 'better' pokemon. Rare candies do not raise the EVs, so you end up with pokemon whose level-ups are pitiful, and the pokemon cannot live up to their potentials.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I see these "help I'm stuck on _________" threads all the time. I don't see why they refuse to train and grind like everybody else. It's not difficult.