Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Mafia (SCH) [DAY 4]

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have to admit when it said mafia can get heated and emotional I didn't think it could...
    I admit I know see why.
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It was at 6 - 2 before 7 (my time aka 42 minutes ago when the day should have ended), now it's at 4-4. With Amy not voting, or commenting.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 30 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I feel terrible, I've suspected Charlie from the beginning but I never really backed it up because it was really only ever a gut feeling that I never felt confident or certain of....I suppose next time I'm going to just follow my gut....
    The souls did from their bodies fly, - They fled to bliss or woe!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    Trainers of Saffron City was in uproar again, quick to point fingers. As tensions rose to their highest yet, Georgia was accused of working for Team Rocket. Unable to defend herself, she fell, outnumbered by the other trainers.

Eliminated: Georgia, Pokemon Trainers, sided with Trainers.

[NIGHT 3] will now commence. Those with roles have 24 hours to carry out their actions.

Team Rocket KP: 1
    Poison Type Veteran

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    u.u lets see who survives the night.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    [EDIT] Nick is no longer affected by SLEEP.
    Poison Type Veteran

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry guys..I tried to warn you I was a trainer. Good luck trainers! <3
    Last edited by Georgia; 07-31-2014 at 12:35 PM.
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    As the population of Saffron City began to dwindle, Team Rocket's sinister efforts to enslave the city with their own doubt grew. However, Team Rocket themselves began to feel anxious, with many suspicious eyes falling on them.

On top if the Silph Co. building the Rocket Executive was prying through his binoculars, deciding on who would be Team Rocket's next victim, when a stern voice called out behind him. "I've found you at last."

Coolly, the Exec slowly got to his feet and turned to face the stranger. "Karate Master, what a nice surprise," he said smugly.

"Your curse upon this city ends tonight!"

"Hey, if your going by the body count, I'm pretty sure we're even," he said with a smirk.

The Karate Master closed him eyes. "Hmph, indeed, my misjudgment has cost other, innocent trainers dearly--" His eyes shot open and contorted into a furious glare. "-- but I am the Karate Master! This is my city and I shall not see it fall to the likes of you! Their loss will not be in vain. KYAAAHHH!!!"

"Hmph, whatever, Greninja, let's deal with this fool once and for all..."

Trainers flocked to the Pokemon Centre as a terrifying scream rang out. Gasps of horror and disbelief filled the lobby as Saga, the nurse's lifeless body hung over the reception desk.

A hooded figure walked away from the centre, cracking their knuckles. "Sorry, nurse, but you were starting to become a nuisance."

Suddenly, a scream rang through the night sky. Before he could even move, two bodies crash down in front of him. One of a Greninja, the other of... "Nick!" The hooded rocket cursed and glared at the top of the Silph Co. building, where the Karate Master and his Hitmontop stood, their silhouettes distinct under the moon light.

The hooded Rocket quickly took out his cell phone. "Hunter, code red. You are now the new Executive of Team Rocket..."

"Understood."

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Eliminated:

Saga: Nurse Joy- Aligned with Pokemon Trainers.

Nick: Executive- Aligned with Team Rocket

Amy: Looker- Aligned with Pokemon Trainers (Modkilled due to inactivity.)

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Saffron City Count: 5

Trainers: 3

Rockets: 2

-Pokemon Hunter has now been promoted to Executive.

DAY 4 has now begun. Again, you have 48 hours to vote (3 pm Saturday, GMT). Best of luck!
    Poison Type Veteran

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Aha! Seems someone actually finally made a smart move through eliminating me, so I must congratulate you upon your effort. However your effort has been in vain, as you are quite late, and the clock slowly ticks away. Think wisely trainers as your next move may very well be your last.

As for my comrades... You know what to do and I wish you the best of luck executing our exceptional plan.

Saiyonara.

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Great >.> Well we know that Charlie is TR but I've found out that GM2K is TR too.

##Vote: Gaming Master 2000

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Breeder Tammie View Post
    Great >.> Well we know that Charlie is TR but I've found out that GM2K is TR too.

##Vote: Gaming Master 2000
    Ehhh, Gaming Master isn't really team rocket u.u *puts on Pink team rocket outfit*
    Last edited by Fabulous Charlie; 07-31-2014 at 04:55 PM.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You're just lucky I can't vote T.T *tries to get un-paraylzed*

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    O.O i actually killed one . . . WOOT! anyways i'm not done yet that makes 2 down 2 to go lets rock this
    When the world falls Atlas will Stand

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    better question . . . how the heck am i still alive and Kicking O.O
    When the world falls Atlas will Stand

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BugMaster Josh View Post
    better question . . . how the heck am i still alive and Kicking O.O
    *gives Digi an unofficial team rocket shirt* All those innocents you killed </3