PDA

View Full Version : Poketopia

Kraator
02-05-2018, 08:33 AM
Currently have all pokemon with the exception of the newer one Zeraora the final pokemon of 7th gen, I have all legendaries shiny and working on mythical shinies. The shiny mythicals I got from wonder trade and so may not be legit for that and most if not all are shiny locked.

I have all vivillons and other formed pokemon, so if you need any lemme know and we can trade on discord maybe? Or a donation can get what you need without having to trade anything or try your luck at the giveaway that happens each day and only three can win each day.

Also got items such as Bottle Caps and Golden Bottle Caps for maxing IV's and master balls and everything else you may need.

Codes for the event pokemon such as the latest ones are being given away or donated away so come get yours today!

Zethanos
02-08-2018, 03:39 AM
Ok so what’s happening here? You’re just giving stuff away or what? I mean if you have everything, there’s nothing you’d want, so is this a trade offer or what? Just a bit confused.

Kraator
02-09-2018, 08:47 AM
it's a trade offer, I still need shinies but was offering trades too for donations but not needed, if you guys got a shiny I don't have or a totem ribombee ill trade what I got to get such :D. I'll do some giveaways later too on my exclusive discord channel :D.

Such giveaways can be all 7 ash hat pikachus :P. Or all the vivillon forms, but only one can win and these will happen once a week. But if you don't win, you can always donate (again a option), not forced if you wanted to get so and so.

But mainly trade offers for the few pokemon I need all legit and giveaways.

Zethanos
02-09-2018, 02:57 PM
Ok...well I’ve got a pretty big bank of shinies, so if you’ve got some that I’m lookin for, I’d gladly trade. Anything shiny you’re lookin for specifically? I want shiny ultra beasts, or some legendaries, depending.