PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] ATTENTION MEMBERS OF POKEBAY

bigbadbenbass
03-24-2012, 06:24 AM
just to let you guys know shadow zoruark will become the leader of Team Plasma which did nothing unill i became leader. to join my group that WILL be doing something ie giveaways and battle tournaments go to

http://www.pokebay.com/forums/group.php?groupid=153

BlueHero
03-24-2012, 01:21 PM
ok i joined the group ;)

monferno94
03-24-2012, 04:05 PM
i joined

golindar
03-25-2012, 05:30 PM
Wait... A group on pokebay that will actually do something? I am so in!

PokePro
03-25-2012, 07:16 PM
I hope I don't come off on you as hateful but everyone here is tiring of your double-posting about this, er, "group" of yours.
Instead of announcing that you'll be a better leader and putting others down, why not show that you'll be a good leader to your group by putting it to action, like being kind and having fun battling and trading. Always be courteous of what others think and if someone trys to pick a fight with you or puts you down, don't be so quick to defend yourself, try to see what's bugging them and hopefully, try to find a solution. And if they keep bugging you, and them to your ignore list and report it to the site.
Just make friends here and be true to your trades and soon everyone will be glad you're their leader!
You'll have hundreds of friends as well.

Mujtaba
03-25-2012, 08:31 PM
i will join

bigbadbenbass
03-25-2012, 09:51 PM
id like to know how im bragging about it all i said is to join my group that actually does something which was in reference to shadow zoruarks team plasma which just has make believe quests they go on and in contrast members of plasma storm benefit by being members because i do givaways and host battle tournaments and an elite 4

Harvest Hero
03-25-2012, 10:00 PM
Forget what I said.
At least you got the middle finger out.
Wonderful

bigbadbenbass
03-25-2012, 11:10 PM
wtf when did that happen?!!?!
i didnt change that