PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Regrowth: Recruiting

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
03-24-2012, 07:57 PM
I have been working on a hack I entitled "Pokémon Regrowth" for some time, but I took a two-month break. I am horrible at writing scripts but my mapping and storyline writing is really good. However, that alone does not make a hack; I need scripters. Anyone willing to help in this or anything, PM me and I can put you to workk. Here's some basic info::

A Hack of: FireRed
Region: Terra
Geography: Large Island + Smaller islands
Evil Team: Team ReBirth

Plot

In a region that underwent droughts and floods, the citizens were forced to flee. While most were able to make it, some were left behind. These people now had nowhere to go, and began aimlessly sailing, until they found a large, mountainous island. The island was very isolated and could not undergo the same invasion as their last home, so they decided to begin a life there. They quickly became the most prosperous land on Earth, and the people left behind were very mad about it. They formed teams to invade this newly discovered land and take it over. While they made some small settlements, they could never accomplish this goal. As if through fate, one young boy/girl goes through the region, and through various plot-twists defeats Team Rebirth once and for all. Along the way, you encounter the wondrous features of the Terra Region, and uncover the mystery of the region's past.

Rival: May and Brendan of Hoenn
Family: Mom and Older Sister Piper
Professor: Prof. Balm

Welcome to a world with over 200 new pokémon species... Welcome to the Regrowth of Pokémon.

truffledude12
03-24-2012, 08:03 PM
AWESOME PAPYPERSOM

Gin_Neko
03-24-2012, 08:58 PM
Well i know can't do it but maybe i can find someone who can. I'll post back if I find anyone just give me permission to tell other people about your work.

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
03-25-2012, 02:04 AM
Well i know can't do it but maybe i can find someone who can. I'll post back if I find anyone just give me permission to tell other people about your work.

Thankss, go aheadd!

bigbadbenbass
03-25-2012, 09:47 PM
so are there actually "new" Pokemon or is that just something you put down to make it sound better

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
03-28-2012, 10:09 PM
so are there actually "new" Pokemon or is that just something you put down to make it sound better

Kayyy a game hack involves you either using the actual ones or making new ones and writing them into itt. Look up Pokémon Marble online its another hack that uses fakess

bigbadbenbass
03-30-2012, 02:59 AM
well ive also seen hacks of the old school games(blue red ect) where they just switch the storyline so sorry if it insulted your idea by asking

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
03-30-2012, 09:41 PM
well ive also seen hacks of the old school games(blue red ect) where they just switch the storyline so sorry if it insulted your idea by asking

nahh its cool

icedragonite
06-10-2012, 11:09 AM
better than gamefreak will proberly make for 7th gen