PDA

View Full Version : Pet PEEVES??

Exflar
03-25-2012, 06:39 PM
I saw this on the memebase the other day and I thought I'd share it with you all.
http://chzpokememes.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/pokmon-pokemon-fandom-pet-peeves.png

That picture describes one of my BIGGEST pet peeves of the fandom.

Other pet peeves of mine:
-When fans favour only the first gen or first few gens, "they new one's sux, totes unoriginal blah blah."
-When fans mix up anime/game/anime characters, "Ash is red dur durr durrrr..."
-When people button mash and don't pay attention to the plot of the games.
-When people say that Black and White Kyurem are "fusions" ( http://chzpokememes.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/pokmon-stop-complaining.png )

What're some of yours? ^_^

truffledude12
03-25-2012, 08:59 PM
i hate when people shut the system off exactly when ur about to freaking win :mad:

Exflar
03-27-2012, 02:06 AM
i hate when people shut the system off exactly when ur about to freaking win :mad:

I get those all the time when I battle online..

I also am peeved by certain nicknames that some trainers name their pokemon..some are okay, but when they're just random letters, numbers, or nonalphanumeric symbols it's irritating lol

DejaVu146
03-27-2012, 03:50 AM
My friend named his Ditto "Sex Machine." I thought it was funny.

Exflar I agree with yours. I also hate it when people think Pokemon is just a "kids thing." I'm 21 and I like Pokemon the same I did when I was 8 lol. Its fun!

Pet Peeves within the game- when a leader uses a full restore right when you're low in HP and it took you forever to get their HP to just a hair left
-Drowzee ( still has to be my least favorite Pokemon)
- Flash as an HM, and you only use it once

thunderpick2
03-27-2012, 05:46 AM
when someone uses the damn wonder launcher

GaryEhffinJoaker
03-28-2012, 01:01 AM
NICE ONE THUNDER!!!! Stupid WOnder Launcher... I dont button mash in pokemon ever but I dont recall the game in BW saying Kyurem and Zekrom were one. I thought they were both just representing truth and ideals and fought each other because their trainers were arguing about truth over ideals until they couldnt fight anymore and turned into the stones. I dont remember Kyurem being a aprt of that tale. Also, my pet peeve is voice chatting when trading or battling, particularly strangers... I am NOT connecting with you with ur voice chat on so connect to me or turn the damn thing off!! Yes, I will wait here all day long. Jump up and down all you want. I'm not connecting.

Exflar
03-29-2012, 03:06 PM
NICE ONE THUNDER!!!! Stupid WOnder Launcher... I dont button mash in pokemon ever but I dont recall the game in BW saying Kyurem and Zekrom were one. I thought they were both just representing truth and ideals and fought each other because their trainers were arguing about truth over ideals until they couldnt fight anymore and turned into the stones. I dont remember Kyurem being a aprt of that tale. Also, my pet peeve is voice chatting when trading or battling, particularly strangers... I am NOT connecting with you with ur voice chat on so connect to me or turn the damn thing off!! Yes, I will wait here all day long. Jump up and down all you want. I'm not connecting.

Yeah, it was said in-game that Reshiram and Zekrom split from an original dragon when the two Princes fought. Kyurem is obviously the corpse of the original dragon :P

beta
03-29-2012, 10:54 PM
when you battle a snorlax and right before you win you read "Snorlax used Rest" ...

Butter495
03-30-2012, 11:12 PM
Shedinja

GaryEhffinJoaker
03-30-2012, 11:43 PM
oh yeah thats right I remember the legend now. I never really saw it as pproof that they were split from one original dragon. I always jsut saw it as one dragon who was split in two, no third anything. This is more like... dragons inside a shell the the dragons split out and the shell is left.

Exflar
05-07-2012, 02:10 AM
oh yeah thats right I remember the legend now. I never really saw it as pproof that they were split from one original dragon. I always jsut saw it as one dragon who was split in two, no third anything. This is more like... dragons inside a shell the the dragons split out and the shell is left.

The shell that was left is Kyurem lol :P

faidra028
05-07-2012, 03:11 AM
1. People who think because they're female and play video games of any sort that they're some kind of unique unicorn.
2. People who call pokemon "pokemons." I don't even know why that one bugs me so much.
3. When people have hacked pokemon but will only trade for legit ones.
4. When I'm on the Dream World and it takes me half of the hour I have to find gardens with unwatered berries.
5. When someone takes my game out of a gameboy and places it somewhere but can't recall where. I have small nieces who do this often.

Exflar
05-07-2012, 03:16 AM
1. People who think because they're female and play video games of any sort that they're some kind of unique unicorn.
2. People who call pokemon "pokemons." I don't even know why that one bugs me so much.
3. When people have hacked pokemon but will only trade for legit ones.
4. When I'm on the Dream World and it takes me half of the hour I have to find gardens with unwatered berries.
5. When someone takes my game out of a gameboy and places it somewhere but can't recall where. I have small nieces who do this often.

I agree with all of the above; ESPECIALLY with 2-4. I need those all important dream points lolol

icedragonite
06-10-2012, 09:47 PM
People who hack a spiritomb to get wonderguard

Baby Koga
06-11-2012, 11:29 AM
I hate hacked mins. They're totally pointless! In the older games, zubat was the bane of my existence, as was mistys starmie! I dont like it when people take battling too seriously. It's all about having fun! XD