PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Best Pokemon Capture ever?

Scizoraptor94
03-28-2012, 09:38 PM
The other night I was playing Pokemon Black with the intentions of capturing Landorus. I started the battle and went right to using a hypnosis to induce sleep. The next turn I thought "Why not?" and threw a quick ball. Got it on the first try. What was your best Pokemon capture ever? It can be legendary or normal.

Fazbear_Ent.©
03-28-2012, 10:05 PM
My best capture was on accident lol
I had just made it to Kyurem's den and began the battle. I MEANT to choose fight, but instead chose items and use last item used by trying to go back and failed. I then threw a dusk ball and to my amazement, I got a critical capture! He was at full health and the total battle scene lasted less than 45 seconds! I have been playing pokemon for 14 years and have caught a thousand pokemon, but this was most def the best catch ever! And the fact that it was a total accident made it that much cooler........... Well, to me at least!

Entertherealm
03-28-2012, 11:56 PM
My best capture was in pearl.
I was battling giritina and I threw a dusk ball and instantly captured him at full health. I was extremely amazed.

Butter495
03-29-2012, 12:53 AM
Caught a wild shiny Entei with a pokeball first try, encountered him on accident only had pokeballs and as we all know he runs so I went for it and idk how it happened... but it did hahahahaha SCORE!

truffledude12
03-29-2012, 01:50 AM
mine was a darkrai it was caught in a pokeball with a slim HP left

GaryEhffinJoaker
03-29-2012, 02:26 AM
One of my fave captures was in HG. I saw Suicune. Put it to sleep, and used my first Net ball and got it. Another was a shiny Rhyhorn in Platinum. I didnt even know it as shiny. I attacked it by mistake and wasnt paying attention at all. Then I looked and thought it looked a bit weird. Lioke maybe it was a shiny! But I wasnt sure. Luckily the damage I didnt didnt kill it and i caught it.

The Kiwi Dragon
03-29-2012, 05:51 AM
Caught my Legit Shiny Darkrai Level 40 from Newmoon Island, using a Quick Ball it had full health too!

andyman32
03-29-2012, 06:02 PM
I got a Ho-oh first try in a ultra ball. full hp

andyman32
03-29-2012, 06:03 PM
i also got a mew 2 burned in red w/ a dusk ball

Chrissampaga
03-31-2012, 02:42 PM
I caught my Tornadus last week with just an ultra ball at full health. so much luck

shadowzorua
04-02-2012, 11:53 AM
My friend caught a zapdos in soul silver full Heath in a pokeball... Pure luck.

JoshuaMunoz
04-06-2012, 12:41 PM
Mine was just an hour ago, I was planning to bringing my Wynaut to help me get Tornadus easier. I used my Dusk Ball once and whaddya know?! I caught it! The nature was good too (forgot the name but it highers speed and lowers attack).

Alexdta13
04-17-2012, 04:26 AM
Mines was an arceus with a pokeball, my friend hacked me an event to capture arceus on my pearl and once I encountered him I decided to capture him with a pokeball, 3 hours later I caught him with full health :) (note to everyone) he spams the recovery lol

LinuxUser
06-30-2013, 12:02 AM
Mine was when i was going against zekrom, i decided to just use a net ball and amazingly i caught it on my first try and with full health!!!!! :)