PDA

View Full Version : cubone evolution theory

fwged14
03-29-2012, 06:04 AM
So what if Cubone is Kangaskhan’s pre-evolution? But in order to evolve into a Kanghaskan it needs a mother's attention. But say if the mother died, the little Cubone would take it's mother's skull as protection, and a bone, then evolve all by itself into a beautiful Marowak.

You may wonder why it doesn't evolve into a Kangaskhan, well Pokémon games are well known for items having an effect. So it's the skull on Cubone that evolves it into Marowak.

Also what about the stomach pouch on Kangaskhan's? Well a Kangaskhan is a female-only species with no male counterpart, however a baby Kangaskhan's gender is not mentioned anywhere. So Cubone's are male baby Kangaskhan's, which is why they don't have a pouch, although if these were to evolve into an adult Kangaskhan, it would become female.

So, what do you think? It's well thought through and actually makes sense... I'd like to believe this is true, and I would love the createor of Pokémon to confirm this theory!

beta
03-29-2012, 06:30 AM
if the female kangaskhan dies when having a male child the cubone could take the skull while when a kangaskhan has a female child it lives on to let the female baby grow up? maybe it dies depending on its offsprings gender

fwged14
03-29-2012, 03:48 PM
yeah maybe

beta
03-29-2012, 04:33 PM
that also agrees with your statement that it is a female only species.

XoXeMoXo
03-29-2012, 06:00 PM
I've always wondered about baby Kangaskans. It's the only Pokemon that's name is never mentioned, but you always see the little baby chilling in mama's pouch. Weird...Nice Cubone theory, though. :)

fwged14
03-29-2012, 06:47 PM
thanks

Scizoraptor94
03-29-2012, 08:32 PM
This idea was what originally spawned Missingno. In the Red/Blue/Green versions, Marowak WAS originally supposed to evolve into Kangaskhan. But the evolution was cut last minute making Kangaskhan a stand-alone Pokemon. Due to laziness and a deadline, Gamefreak didn't get rid of the excess data which invoked an evolution into Kangaskhan but instead dumped on the shore of Cinnabar Island, in beliefs that no one would ever find it. The "old man showing you how to capture a Pokemon" tutorial causes Pokemon to appear more spontaneously than usual, which makes it possible to go into battle with the extra data; Missingno. Thats also why Missingno can evolve into Kangaskhan.

BambooShoots
03-31-2012, 03:26 AM
I'm confused.
But the thing on the Kangaskan's pouch looks like Cubone.
But of course, Nintendo always confuses the gamers.
First of all of that reason, there is no Eindoak town in Pokemon Black!

GaryEhffinJoaker
03-31-2012, 07:31 AM
I havent seen anything officially released and anybody can create a rumor so I cant believe that without sufficient proof. The pokemon world of rumors is jsut too vast and untrustworthy.

fwged14
03-31-2012, 01:12 PM
@scizoraptor94 yeah ur right about in my study of cubone origin I found that out too.