PDA

View Full Version : Legend Of Zelda

Lullabee
11-12-2011, 07:57 AM
Like the series? Stuck in temple? Share what you like about the series here!
The anniversary is coming up. Are you excited?
The new game Skyward Sword is coming out. Are you gonna buy it?

Darks
11-12-2011, 08:02 AM
I really like the series. I grew up watching my brother play the series and then later he taught me all about the game. The Legend of Zelda was actually the first game I ever played and that gave me the courage to buy pokemon games. That game started my video game knowledge! lol

Sword
11-12-2011, 08:05 AM
I really like that game! I mean I never played the first ones but I played windwaker and it was fun. That game has come so far. How long has it been? 24 years?

Lullabee
11-12-2011, 06:54 PM
Yea this game has been around for so long. I hate the temples in Majora's Mask. They were really scary. Especially the last one.

Rogue
11-13-2011, 09:30 PM
Beat the very first one... that is what got me stuck on the Zelda series. I got the Four Swords: Anniversary Edition off the DSi Shop. By the way, here is a neat thing for all who have "The Legend of Zelda", when you enter your name as you're about to start a new game, type "Zelda" and you will automatically start the hard mode of the game without having to beat the main game.

Sairen
11-13-2011, 10:08 PM
I love the Zelda games :3 I remember playing my brothers one for the GB when he wasn't paying attention~ Then we rented Ocarina of Time for the N64 so much that my mom just caved and bought it for us :3 And The Master Quest is actually the reason why I bought a Gamecube, although I ended up getting the Collector's Edition instead.....
As far as temples go, Ocarina of Time Water Temple, 'nuff said. Oh and I always loved the creepiness of the Shadow temple/under the well area.
And since no one else has answered, I will. I won't be buying Skyward Sword because I can't afford a Wii D:
Last thing, what's everyones fav. Zelda game?

Itachi
11-14-2011, 02:19 AM
I have always loved Zelda I love twilight Princess cause of the story line it's very well thought out

Lelouch vi Britannia
11-24-2011, 07:04 AM
Majora's Mask and ocarina of time are my favorite for the N64, there head breakers

Jon3zii
12-10-2011, 04:24 PM
The Legend of Zelda rap is hilarious!

Lullabee
12-27-2011, 07:56 AM
My favorite Zelda game is Majora's Mask. I love the whole thing about giving spirits another chance at life by wearing a mask that looks like them. And yeah the water temple in Ocarina of Time was really hard but my friend actually helped me. She loves the series so much she knows the temple by heart. lol.

Zelda
12-27-2011, 08:03 AM
I love the series a lot. Yeah that Water Temple was so complicated. My favorite game would be Windwaker because I like Toon Zelda. I am getting Skyward Sword but not the Special Edition one just the game. Zelda has always been a part of my childhood and I hope it can continue.

Bluecario
01-03-2012, 08:50 PM
I believe that the first game I tried, was the GBC version... I didn't know what it was, but I had fun... Then the next was Ocarina of Time 3D... And then Four Swords Anniversary edition... I really like it... And BTW the Ocarina of Time 3D is my sister's... She got it at Christmas, and she tried it the whole evening (we celebrate christmas at the evening the 24th) and managed around the Kokiro Village... I tried it the next morning in 45 minutes, and managed past inside Tree of Life... I play games more than her though...

Cthulhu
01-02-2013, 05:47 PM
Can someone help me with Dodongo's cavern in Ocarina of Time masterguest??

Del
01-03-2013, 12:48 AM
Sadly, I've not played Ocarina of time or Majora's mask. I think the first Zelda game I played was Wind Waker, although it was my brother's game and he never really gave me a chance to finish it. My favorite Zelda game has been Twilight Princess however I've not finished Skyward Sword yet, so that may perhaps change once I've completed it.

Arrogant Watermelon
01-03-2013, 02:37 AM
I recently wrote a article on the series called "The legend of Zelda, a history of a hero..."
And i have done a full walkthrough of majoras mask o?o