PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Pokemon Giveaway 2 :D

Alexdta13
04-11-2012, 09:54 AM
For my next shiny Pokemon, I will be giving away a shiny mew. U heard me right, a shiny mew!!!! In order to win this fabulous shiny mew, u have to tell me what was ur first shiny pokemon. Was it in pokemon sapphire, hunting for a rare absol and instead of finding one, u encounter a shiny pokemon. Or was it in firered, running to the Pokemon center trying to heal up ur pokemon and all of a sudden u encounter a shiny. It doesn't matter what game or what Pokemon, I just want ur story out there so people can know how a true Pokemon trainer catches a shiny pokemon!!!!! Also it doesn't have to be an encounter, u could of hatched it from an egg or soft rest it for a shiny mudkip. U have nothing to lose so share ur story with the world!!!!! P.S. The contest will stop in 5 days so hurry up and get busy :)

Ally
04-11-2012, 10:15 AM
It was in pokemon Emerald; after trudging round what seemed like an endless game (emerald remains my favourite game of all time), i finally can across something i had been waiting for, for a long time- the safari zone, a place of six big sections to explore, full of exciting pokemon and a few items. I had been searching around in all the areas, making sure that no part of it was left untouched. I finally finished my walk around it and i felt like a proper explorer. I was walking back to the entrance for i had no need for the steps i had left until my time finished, suddenly there it was, right before my very eyes- the first ever shiny pokemon i had ever found- a shiny Mareep. I later failed to catch it, this upset me for a while and i have failed to find any shinies since!

blaziking
04-11-2012, 11:39 AM
The first and only shiny i have ever encountered was a Pidgy in Leaf Green. I had completed the game and was trying to fill my Pokedex. I had just come out of Diglett's Cave and was heading for Viridian Forest. There it was a shiny level 2 Pidgey but my Pokemon where all level 12+. Luckily i had loads of pokeballs and threw one, i looked away and when i looked back it was caught.!!! I was delighted. I have had know luck since though.

Arceus 2334
04-11-2012, 02:32 PM
the first 1 i encounterd was on emerald i was younger and i was like "what the heck is this thing" it was when i was about to catch rayquaza and sadly it was a zubat :,(

monferno94
04-11-2012, 11:46 PM
One day, while playing my Diamond. I went into the Great Marsh looking for Skorupi. I walked around in Area 3, I believe, and I went into the grass, and A Quagsire appeared. I didn't have a Wooper, and I didn't want to wait for one, so I caught the Quagsire to mate it to get Wooper. Later did I find out, while sending it into battle, it was a Shiny Quagsire

JoshuaMunoz
04-12-2012, 01:40 PM
When I was in pokemon ruby, I encountered a shiny solrock. There was also another shiny I got from Ruby but I forgot. Getting shiniest from ruby is the easiest way for me. Too bad the game was fake and got corrupted when I placed it in my ds lite :(. But I got a shiny meowth in my SS. :)

JoshuaMunoz
04-12-2012, 01:41 PM
Getting *shinies from Ruby seems to be easier for me.

silvermoon0616
04-12-2012, 11:00 PM
My first shiny Pokemon was Steelix. I was just going down Victory Road in Pearl, when suddenly, I saw stars and a golden Steelix! I was so excited. I wasn't even looking for a shiny, but I had found one anyways. It was a really great moment. Then, not too long ago, I found a shiny Drowzee in HeartGold, so I transfered it to White. Unfortunately, I lost both Pearl and White, so I no longer have those shinies.

lugiabeastmode
04-13-2012, 11:53 PM
Mine was in fire red I was training in the haunted tower in Lavander town and boom a shiny gastly appeared
I was like whoa why did it shine
So I caught it and found out it was a shiny
I still have it and it's in black as a shiny lv100 gengar

Entertherealm
04-14-2012, 03:44 PM
My first shiny was my darumaka in white. I was on route 4 and I was looking for a wild maractus for my pokedex. Then all of a sudden, a shiny darumaka jumps out. I was extremely surprised. I was hoping my shiny would be a different Pokemon, but any shiny is good, right? Anyway, my first instinct was to throw a ultra ball, rapidly press the A button, and I caught it. It's level 21 now.

espada26
04-15-2012, 01:02 AM
after playing most of 3 gen games, i got on ds this past year with a diamond and was in great marsh lookin for a croagunk or skorupi and found shiny wooper. iwas all like crazy cause after like five years of games i had finally found a shiny! shortly after i also found a ponyta near floaroma like a couple weeks later. then i got hg and found a shiny subat a few months back.

hydrogen_yz
04-16-2012, 01:07 AM
My First Shiny Pokemon was from pokemon platinum. While trying to to catch the three Legendaries (mesprit,azelf, uxie). I encountered a shiny snover heading to snowpoint for Uxie (IF i'm right) It leaped out from grassland below the lake area. It was my first time to ever get a shiny one all by myself. It was so memorable that until now that snover is still in platinum still in the same level. SOmehow, i plan to transfer it to My Pokemon White to keep memories. :)

Alexdta13
04-16-2012, 08:56 AM
The contest is over, I will now choose a winner and send the winner a private message. Stick around there's more to come :)

Lu10nt Surge
04-16-2012, 07:51 PM
I encountered a Shiny Ursaring on Pokemon Crystal a long while back and caught it. I never used it though. My only other encounter was on Pokemon Leaf Green when a Shiny Spearow showed up early into the game and I lowered its health and paralyzed it with pikachu and then realised I'd run dry on PokeBalls :(

Entertherealm
04-16-2012, 10:56 PM
Did you pick the winner yet? If you didn't it probably won't be me :(

truffledude12
04-16-2012, 11:20 PM
i got a shiny seedot on pokemon ruby
it was like :O whats that
i still have it
its going to help me beat up the elite 4

faidra028
04-17-2012, 05:12 AM
I actually got a shiny Sandile on Thursday (12th) after playing this game since the original releases in the US. Very first one, naturally its got a perma-spot in my party :)