PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Weird lugia flying twitch

Lelouch vi Britannia
11-14-2011, 06:19 AM
I don't know if its only my game that does this but when I look at my lugia summary when its about to flap its wings the fourth time its start twitching it really funny.

kakari
11-15-2011, 08:43 PM
wow thats strange mine dosent do that i herd if you have fake pokemon you get glitches latley ive noticed my game ackting strang i kept seeing spots and blue lines for a split second it might be cus i had 2 hacked pokemon i had a glitch when i was battling the elite 4 i was fighting the fighting type guy when i axedenly sent out pansear the conkelder used payback wich hit pansear and its health was at 1HP but the pansear was invisible i couldnt switch pokemon or attack so i turned my DS off i got rid of one of my hacked pokemon

SHINY SQUIRTLE
11-17-2011, 06:09 AM
me too i had hacked when i didnt used my ar but when i used it all went right

Lucas10
11-17-2011, 06:31 AM
wow thats strange mine dosent do that i herd if you have fake pokemon you get glitches latley ive noticed my game ackting strang i kept seeing spots and blue lines for a split second it might be cus i had 2 hacked pokemon i had a glitch when i was battling the elite 4 i was fighting the fighting type guy when i axedenly sent out pansear the conkelder used payback wich hit pansear and its health was at 1HP but the pansear was invisible i couldnt switch pokemon or attack so i turned my DS off i got rid of one of my hacked pokemon that happened to me to

Arcana6th
11-27-2011, 06:34 AM
i dont think its a hack it happened to mine but it kinda looks like its gliding

Pikachu Belle
11-27-2011, 10:25 AM
I got that but for an articuno i got in a different game. It was legit as well which confused me -.-

Lelouch vi Britannia
11-27-2011, 04:54 PM
I'm kinda glad cause I thought my game was messing up

SHINY SQUIRTLE
11-27-2011, 07:02 PM
i have a squitle that sticks his tonge out at me

SparkyThePikachu
12-04-2011, 06:08 PM
I have a Lickitung and I can't see its tounge! o.o