PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Black and White 2 News

blaziking
04-12-2012, 07:39 AM
So according to serebii the new games will be set in Unova again and will be set 2 years later kinda like gold and silver. There is also going to be new cities and other areas available regions to play. There is 2 Gym Leaders a posion type and a water type you start out from a city instead of a little town. One of the more interesting facts is that the Unova Dex will now have 300 Pokemon-144 more than the first two games but with some of them being earlier generation pokemon like Lapras and Arcanine. It hasn't been said how many if any of the 144 extra pokemon will new. Also Black Kyurem will know the move Freeze Shock and White Kyurem knows Ice Burn. Part of Unova is actually frozen in the game and Hiougi City the one you start out in has shops and cool underwater tunnels. I will admit i was skeptical about these new games but it looks impressive and I am really looking forward to it.
What do you think?

JoshuaMunoz
04-12-2012, 07:56 AM
This is nice. So instead of 8 gym leaders, there are 10? It is also a good idea that they are bringing back old pokemon.

blaziking
04-12-2012, 08:07 AM
Im not sure if there will be 10 but yeah i like the idea of brining them back. I forgot to say it but Metagross, Riolu, Psyduck and Tyranitar are available in the regional Dex. Also the is a new pokemon researcher called Akuroma.

Gaming Master 2000
04-12-2012, 08:56 AM
It hasn't been said how many if any of the 144 extra pokemon will new....
What do you think?

I still highly doubt there'll be any new Pokemon, most likely just past generation Pokemon which are unavailable in Black & White. That said, I may be wrong. Personally I hope there aren't any new Pokemon and just more old Pokemon but I'm guessing I'm in the minority there.

BlueHero
04-12-2012, 09:23 AM
Wow cool i'll definitely get one of these games :)

blaziking
04-12-2012, 10:28 AM
I still highly doubt there'll be any new Pokemon, most likely just past generation Pokemon which are unavailable in Black & White. That said, I may be wrong. Personally I hope there aren't any new Pokemon and just more old Pokemon but I'm guessing I'm in the minority there.
I agree with you there unless they add in a couple more legends. Personally i would like to see new pokemon as i struggled to find ones i liked in Black and i think there are many good ideas that haven't been used for instance i would love to see a pokemon based on a wolf and maybe some new fighting types.

Baby Koga
04-12-2012, 04:37 PM
Quote Serebii: 'Within the new Unova Pokédex, which contains a combination of old and new (Unova) Pokémon...'

I have a strong feeling they're gonna link Genesect into the story!

Arceus 2334
04-12-2012, 10:23 PM
i hope to see some new pokes but i highly doubt they'll be any i'd love to also see some old schools return and new legendarys

blaziking
04-12-2012, 11:47 PM
Blah. You got the game, you saw the storyline, throwed it away.
I mean, Pokemon has being silly.
Your rival saw Small pokemon.
(!)
He says. I say, what the heck? You're in the pokemon world and you saw (!)??

And in the shows too. (Ooh! A Pikachu! A delicious recipe!) I say "What the heck? Pikachu is not a food!"

Ash, Cilan, Iris: saw a Pokemon trainer, each of them greet each other and said their names. Saw another trainer, greet them and say each of their names. Saw another trainer, greet them, and say each of their names.
And how the heck can another gym leader don't know another gym leader? I mean, their in the same region, and asks "Who are you?"
"Hi! I'm Ash! From Pallet town! I want to be a Pokemon Master!" (Ash's pokemon weren't even evolved once) "Hi! I'm Iris! and this is my Axew" ( We know it is an Axew!!!) "Hi! I'm Cilan! I'm a Pokemon Connoisseur! (I'ma say, what the heck is a Connoisseur??"

So silly
Ok i can see your point about the anime but what has that got to do with the new game?

Mogwai
04-12-2012, 11:49 PM
I don't like there being a Poison and Water leader, because they, once again, excluded the Dark type Leader. That will ruin it for me.

blaziking
04-13-2012, 12:20 AM
I don't like there being a Poison and Water leader, because they, once again, excluded the Dark type Leader. That will ruin it for me.

I can see how that would annoy fans of Dark Pokemon - I'm not so it doesn't really bother me.

blaziking
04-13-2012, 12:25 AM
New Game= Rivals = Silly = Legendary= Kyurem = Design = Bad form = Ruining the game.
New Game= New Storyline = More Silliness = Bad Game
New Game= New Pokemon= Running out of design = Not buying the game
New Game= More Hassle = Boring = Tiring = Getting bored at the game

New Character= New Characteristic = Another Silliness = Boo!
Sequel= Bad storyline(because the B/W has a bad storyline) = Ruining the game = Not great

That's my opinion by the way.
I can't say i agree with you there as we know nothing about the characters and very little of the storyline yet so it is unfair to judge it like that. Also it seems like there will not be any new pokemon for these games and i don't think Kyurem's new formes exactly ruins the games but your entitled to your opinion.

Mogwai
04-13-2012, 12:37 AM
I can see how that would annoy fans of Dark Pokemon - I'm not so it doesn't really bother me.

I'm not a fan of Dark Pokemon, perse, but they're purposely skipping over what they know we all want and are avoiding for no good reason.

Baby Koga
04-13-2012, 07:16 PM
If ya wanna real Dark Gym Leader fight then challenge my gym. Rules: No ledgends and LV.65 CAPS! PM me to set a date! ;)

blaziking
04-13-2012, 08:23 PM
OF Course, but I looked in Serebii and I saw the pictures of some of the characters. And been lookin' for context clues about what I think would be the pros and the cons

Fair enough. Hopefully it will exceed all our expectations.

xLoverBoyx
04-13-2012, 11:41 PM
Cool!! I have some news to!! :D

xLoverBoyx
04-13-2012, 11:44 PM
Pokemon Black/ White 2 Characters :::

Male :: http://pokemon-project.com/juegos/b2w2/chico.png
Female :: http://pokemon-project.com/juegos/b2w2/chica.png
Rival :: http://pokemon-project.com/juegos/b2w2/rival2.png
Professor :: http://pokemon-project.com/juegos/b2w2/akoruma.png
Gym Leader (Poison, I guess) :: http://pokemon-project.com/juegos/b2w2/homika.png
Gym Leader (Water, I guess) :: http://pokemon-project.com/juegos/b2w2/shizui.png

This is ALL I've up to now.... I hope it helps... :D

blaziking
04-14-2012, 11:09 AM
They all look really cool. Especially Homika

xLoverBoyx
04-14-2012, 09:10 PM
Yup, :D I like the male character!! even thou he looks like a Pineapple.... xD

BlueHero
04-15-2012, 02:03 PM
Yeah the male character looks cooler

VictiniBlastDP
04-15-2012, 08:42 PM
Gold & Silver were based 10 Years after... Not 2 Years.

beta
04-15-2012, 09:01 PM
actually gold and silver take place 3 years after Red/Blue/Yellow c:

xLoverBoyx
04-16-2012, 12:44 AM
Cool. I didn't know that :D

blaziking
04-21-2012, 12:29 PM
There was a second trailer out today and it shows a little more of the scenery and the new water Gym plus it shows a battle scene of Keldeo!!!! So it would seem Keldeo is going to be catchable in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxJGtJ7z9Eo&feature=player_embedded

blaziking
05-11-2012, 08:00 AM
It now been reveled on Serebii that Thunderous Tornadus and Landorus will each have new formes in B2/W2. This came from the CoroCoro Magazine and the leaker of the information said that it shows Bianca, Cheren, Brock and Giovanni but this has yet to be confirmed.

Baby Koga
05-11-2012, 01:11 PM
There's been another leak that you can fight previous gym leaders at a certain area of the game. That'd explain the pics of Brock and Giovanni! http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml Keep watching for updates! :)

blaziking
05-11-2012, 02:00 PM
So the new formes of the trio arr exclusively for the 3DS AR Searcher and we should get more game footage on the 2oth when Pokemon Smash is aired. Plus as Mr. Butters said the same leaker has said that there will be 'a facility where various other leaders from the past games appear including Lance, Volkner, Blue, Misty & Steven'. This is also to be confirmed. But if it is true it would be awesome!!!!! It seems the info will be coming from Serebii for a while as more of the magazine is leaked.

Exflar
05-12-2012, 04:45 AM
New CoroCoro Scans have been leaked!

The first images from inside CoroCoro have started to come. These images showcase further screenshots of Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 and provide a lot of information. First, it confirms Alder will appear early on within the game and asks the player to follow him
Cheren is a Normal-type Gym Leader while Bianca gives you your starter Pokémon as a favour for Juniper
Nobody seems to know where N has gone
New Professor is Professor Burnett who is in AR Searcher
Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus original forms are Incarnation Forme. Their new forms are Sacred Beast Forme. They are 198, 199 and 200 in the Unova Dex and have no type changes
Tornadus' Sacred Beast Forme focuses on Defense, Speed & Special Defense
Thundurus' Sacred Beast Forme has increased Special Attack
Landorus' Sacred Beast Forme has increased Attack
Mecha Tyranitar is part of PokéWood. Icirrus City Gym Leader Brycen appears, has a confrontation with Homika's father who wants to be a movie star, and is part of PokéWood. PokéWood allows you to select a scenario and then make the movie. Various battles appear
Pokémon World Tournament allows you to battle many of the old Gym Leaders and Champions including those listed yesterday and Janine & Blaine.

http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

blaziking
05-12-2012, 06:34 AM
Thats pretty cool and also Meloetta is to be released as a event at LvL 15 with you being able to change it's forme in Castelia City.

Exflar
05-13-2012, 06:34 AM
Next week's Pokémon Smash is said to release brand new gameplay footage, keep an eye out for that!

haldirakos
05-13-2012, 07:18 PM
i agree with you man.DARK POKEMON FOR THE WIN!

Gaming Master 2000
05-15-2012, 10:17 PM
A new press release from Nintendo UK came out today. It details new 3DS programs called the Pokemon Dream Radar and Pokedex 3D Pro. I'm not sure how much detail has been released previously but the Pokedex 3D Pro is just an updated version of the existing Pokedex 3D.

The Pokemon Dream Radar will allow players to use several different features of the 3DS system (motion control, camera & augmented reality) to discover hidden Pokemon. Catching them in the Dream Radar will allow you to send them to Black 2 and White 2.

The full press release is below:

THE POKÉMON BLACK VERSION 2 AND POKÉMON WHITE VERSION 2 EXPERIENCE DEEPENS WITH TWO COMPLEMENTARY TITLES ON NINTENDO 3DS

15th May – Two new Pokémon titles for Nintendo 3DS are coming soon, complementing the upcoming launch of Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 for the Nintendo DS family of systems later this year. In addition to the new entries into the series, Pokédex 3D Pro and Pokémon Dream Radar will both release in Autumn 2012, giving players new ways to capture and learn about their favourite Pokémon.

Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2 bring players back to the Unova region two years after the events of Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version. Players who are familiar with Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version will immediately notice that the Unova region has transformed in the new games. Embark on a brand new adventure starting in the new Aspertia City and discover what strange events are occurring and why the Unova region has changed two years after Team Plasma’s defeat.

Players can also look forward to two new Legendary Pokémon, Black Kyurem and White Kyurem, which are featured on the games’ packaging. These powerful Legendary Pokémon each boast new devastating Ice-type signature moves; Black Kyurem knows Freeze Shock and White Kyurem comes ready for battle with Ice Burn. Black Kyurem will be available exclusively in Pokémon Black Version 2, while White Kyurem will only be found in Pokémon White Version 2. Developed for the Nintendo DS family of systems, the games can also be played on the Nintendo 3DS system in 2D.

Pokémon fans are in for a great 2012 as not only can players look forward to a successor to one of the biggest Pokémon adventures ever, but they will also be able to enjoy two new titles that are true companions to Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2, helping to expand their experience when playing on Nintendo 3DS.

Pokémon Dream Radar lets players use several different features of the Nintendo 3DS system, including the Nintendo 3DS camera, motion control, and augmented reality technology to catch Pokémon by moving the Nintendo 3DS to discover hidden Pokémon. Shooting the Pokémon with beams allows players to catch them. Caught Pokémon from Pokémon Dream Radar can be transferred into Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2, helping players build their roster of Pokémon. Pokémon Dream Radar also includes some hard to get Pokémon, giving players even more incentive to capture them for their game . Pokémon Dream Radar will be available for purchase via download from the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS.

Pokédex 3D Pro is a fully enhanced and upgraded version of the original Pokédex 3D application that includes detailed information about the more than 600 Pokémon featured in the history of the Pokémon video game series . Pokédex 3D Pro will include in-depth sorting, comparison and ranking tools, as well as comprehensive details on what abilities each Pokémon can learn and how it evolves. The application also includes extensive augmented reality capabilities, including the ability to take photos of Pokémon in the real world. With Pokédex 3D Pro, all Pokémon are unlocked from the start, allowing players to access a wealth of information that will be useful as they play through Pokémon Black Version 2 and Pokémon White Version 2. Pokédex 3D Pro will be available exclusively for purchase via download from the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS.

blaziking
05-15-2012, 10:37 PM
Sounds awesome and worth getting!!!

Exflar
05-16-2012, 05:37 AM
NEW ANIMATED PROMOTIONAL VIDEO
HOLY CRAB IT'S MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN THE ANIME!!!!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/LfPtuWK8WZA

blaziking
05-16-2012, 07:45 AM
Wow that is amazing!!! Does this mean N will be in the game I wonder?

Exflar
05-16-2012, 02:49 PM
This 5 minute Pokemon Animated promo is arguably SUPERIOR to the 15 yearlong eyesore of an anime. lol

I'm pretty sure N will have some role in the plot. They sure as heck put a lot of effort into giving N publicity lol