PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] GTS Negotiations Lucky/Un-lucky Trades

ZoruaBoo
11-14-2011, 10:26 PM
Hello! I'm Boo and I'm making a thread about the thing that surprises me most about Pokemon: GTS Negotiations.

We have all been there: On Negotiations, waiting for someone to offer/trade shinies or rare Pokemon. But most of the time you are met with people that insist on trading their Patrat for your egg-move, shiny, DW Vulpix.

BUT! Sometimes you meet someone who is literally throwing out pokemon for free! And this thread is where you can post your lucky/un-lucky Negotiation Trades.

For my lucky trade, I met someone who traded me a flawless, egg-move, shiny, female Zorua for a shiny Riolu. I didn't know if the guy knew that his Zorua was very valuble or rare, or that he just wanted a shiny Riolu really badly. I have checked if the Zorua is legit, on several hack checkers and she is 100% legit! :D

My un-lucky trade was where I traded my Jolly, DW female, egg move, shiny Tailow for a shiny, DW Eevee. I was super happy, because I'd been looking for a shiny, DW Eevee for ages! But as soon as I looked at the summary, IT WAS A HACK! NOOOOOOO! D: Caught on Rt.1!

Soooooo, please share your GTS Negotiation experiences!

Akira<3
11-14-2011, 11:14 PM
Alot of people on there aren't the smartest like some ppl are like i'll trade u my pidove for your shiny rayquaza yeah right lolz

kakari
11-14-2011, 11:50 PM
my luckest trade was when somone whanted a zorua in gts and they gave me a shiney venipede wich is cool

my worst trade was on gts nagotations i whanted a shiny lucario so i gave them a shiny ledgendary the lucario i got was called Daisey

Devin1234
12-23-2011, 08:13 PM
......eep......i got a shiny espeon 3 days ago....i was UBER happy....then i checked its ID.....00001 OT:Pokegen1

SHINY SQUIRTLE
12-27-2011, 01:23 AM
once i traded a shiny snivy for a shiny lv 100 legit dialga and

once i thought shiny pokemons were not cool then i traded a shiny squirtle lv 1 for a hacked shiny patrat lv 100 caught at lv 100

pokejaco
12-27-2011, 09:35 AM
i've got a shiny thundurus called Tornadus, catch at lv 100, bad!!!!!, bat got a shiny Kyuren that looks all the way legit, can't remember what i traded back. . . . . . . .

Rebecca8420
12-27-2011, 10:31 AM
I think the people who are the strangest on GTS are the ones who either will trade you a Pokemon for the exact same one ( e.g. Trade Lucario level 100 for a Lucario level 100) or someone who wants an impossible and/or stupid thing (e.g. A Magikarp for an Arceus level 9 and under) It makes no sense!

SHINY SQUIRTLE
12-28-2011, 02:13 AM
the lucario lv100 for lucario lv 100 or any pokemon for the same ist maybe because they want a shiny or a differnt gender