PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Pokemon giveaway 4 :D

Alexdta13
04-17-2012, 01:07 AM
For my next giveaway, I would want all the contestants to tell me what there most favorite video game of all time is. It can be from any system like halo or metal gear solid, heck it can even be pong on the Atari. It doesn't matter what game it is I just want ur story out there so people can learn what playing video games is all about. If u want to make ur chances of winning even higher, I suggest u give a good explaination on y this certain game is ur favorite. Wish u luck to all and remember to stick around, there will be more to come. P.S. if ur wondering wat the shiny is, it's a shiny moltress :)

truffledude12
04-17-2012, 01:13 AM
[pokemon ruby
love pokemon love 3rd gen

JoshuaMunoz
04-17-2012, 02:26 AM
^Agree, but to be more original, I really liked the Animal Crossing series and Harvest Moon Series.

JoshuaMunoz
04-17-2012, 02:29 AM
The reason I like those games are because my favorite youtuber plays them, and they are one of those games that have a never-ending plot, yet repetitive. They both have a year, in-game events and it keeps me busy! I like these kinds of games. But as I said before, it gets repetitive, but I don't have any other games in my mind BUT playing those games were really fun before they got repetitive.

pokemaster0000
04-17-2012, 02:29 AM
i LOVE halo reach

Cobra2012
04-17-2012, 03:50 AM
My favorite game of all time has to be The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I cannot express how much this game meant to me. I spent countless hours running around Hyrule going on quests and stuff. Even though you did have a story line to beat it was you who decided when to do it. There are tons of stuff to do and it is an awesome adventure game. This game is part of my childhood and I will always remember it.

lukimusmaximus
04-17-2012, 04:44 AM
i love call of duty becouse im realy good at and ive played it when i was 4 and now im a total beast at it and i can own anyone that has call of duty modern warfare 3.... its the best game ever and pokemon is awesome to :)

faidra028
04-17-2012, 05:10 AM
In the most dorky way possible, Super Mario Brothers. I remember on our SNES playing the game with my siblings when I was really young and as such the game holds a special sense of nostalgia for me.

shadowzorua
04-18-2012, 10:43 PM
My faavorite video game of all time is of course Pokemon. I love all the graphics from every game and I always try to catch 'em all! I can not stress enough how much I love Pokemon and coincidentally, moltres. So getting a shiny moltres would be like a dream come true. Also, he is one of the Pokemon that has not been registered as caught in pokedex. But i am not done, Pokemon, was always my favorite game, music and all and it made me feel like I was really good at something!

espada26
04-18-2012, 11:04 PM
gta series. a tie between 4 and san andreas. my brothers is RE5 and he got me thinking so now im stuck between the resident evil series and the gta series. i suck at halo and COD but theyre still awesome games. pokemon is also in my top 3 picks.

pokeholic321
04-18-2012, 11:19 PM
my favorite game was pokemon yelolow. i know it wa sold but its the reason i love pokemon today and i learned to love somthing that was so bizzare like pokemon is and always will be forever.pokemon love forever

lugiabeastmode
04-19-2012, 12:00 AM
My favorite game is NBA 2k12 it's an awesome game!!!! The graphics look so real it's like ur watching a real NBA game... There are also a lot of great features.. One is myplayer u go through all the things that a real NBA rookie/player will go through. Also the nba's greatest which is when u become a legendary player such as Jordan in historical games like the magic lakers vs bird celtics I could talk about the game all day but I'll stop here.
If I win pls pm me......thank u

Dominus
04-19-2012, 05:18 AM
Easy. Pokemon.
Since this whole website is dedicated to it, it shouldn't be hard to translate my feelings. Also, I'm not refering to a specific generation or game, since that's kind of a silly arguent. Just the first pokemon game that you personally remember playing. You do remember, right? Of course you do. I've played alot of games before pokemon, but never something so meaningful. It was the very first time a game has given me so many choices, so much freedom. And to think it all started with your name, a rival's, and a choice. A choice between 3 facinating creatures. One of which will become your companion and ally in the long road ahead. And what a road it will be. From here on in you catch what you want to, fight who you will, explore where you can, stratigize any way you please, and if there's time maybe get a little fishing in. By the time you've become league champ, you've defeated your rival, the elite four, eight gym leaders, hundreds of other trainers, and countless wild pokemon. Despite all of this, the game still isn't really over. Turn on any old pokemon game you have and I guarantee you'll find something that you still want to do. That, at least to me, is the magic of the series.

Alexdta13
04-21-2012, 02:01 AM
Just an update but the contest doesn't end til 2morrow 4/21. Also since I liked a lot of post I might give away multiple shines and post the results in this thread so make sure to be on 2morrow.

Alexdta13
04-21-2012, 08:36 PM
The contest Is over and I will be choosing the winners in order and give a small description on y they are in that place.
•First place goes to......Dominus!!! Ur story made me remember what made Pokemon one of the best franchises out there. The way u described it made it feel like I was just learning what Pokemon is about and made me relive my childhood, back when Pokemon blue was the best and capturing mew was a rumor. Dominus, u earned being in first place.
•second place goes to..... Lugiabeastmode!! I'm not much into basketball but u describing it makes me want to play it. How u detailed it on not only how it plays, but on how it looks. Ur expression on this game made u be in 2 place so congrats buddy!!
•third place goes to................ Wait before I mention it, I have to say it was a three way tie, so the the third place winners go to JoshuaMunoz,Cobra2012,and ShadowZoura!!!!!!! The way u guys described ur games were very similar to one another, so it was hard for me to choose who can be in third place.
Joshua, I've never played those games but I've seen youtubers play it, so I can see why it's one of ur favorites.
Cobra,I've play ocarina of time on my 3ds and I agree with u, there are so many things that makes this game awesome and so much stuff to do it will take hours before u can actually get the story.
ShadowZoura, I'm glad u like Pokemon,not only for its pokemon but other things as well. Also it made me glad to here that Pokemon made u feel good at something.

So those are the winners and I'll be contacting u guys within 24 hours. And I'll be posting a new thread shortly after so stick around :D

PokePro
04-21-2012, 09:12 PM
Lol the contest is over, we get it. you're good at speaking with your heart. I didn't enter but I was curious to see as what this was. ;3