PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Activity Notice

gabe.c
04-21-2012, 08:10 PM
To all the users it may concern of PokeBay,

You may, or may not have noticed that I haven't been very active on this website lately. Unfortunately, this activity rate will continue for a while. I am in the last term of my grade at high school and lately every school day of the week I've been bombarded with lots of homework to do. The workload has been preventing me from enjoying my spare time, thus I haven't had much time to log on to PokeBay during school days.

As circumstances stand now, I will rarely be on PokeBay Monday through Fridays. The weekends vary on if I complete my homework before the weekend or how much work I still have left to do during the time being, so my log-on chances are about fifty-fifty. I hope this does not trouble the users I am undergoing trades with. If I do not reply to a message I've sent you instantaneously; this is the reason why. I will also be posting a notice on all of my active trades about this weekly activity notice.

Once the term is over, I will give notice and I will start reappearing on this website again regularly. I hope you all understand, thank you for your time.

- gabe.c

DejaVu146
04-21-2012, 11:35 PM
We understand. School comes first. I hope you do well!

gabe.c
04-23-2012, 07:26 AM
Thank you, Dejavu146, :).

Mogwai
04-29-2012, 07:09 PM
Whenever you can, man. Life should come before many other things, most likely everything, so just do what you can and our respect still lingers.

gabe.c
06-29-2012, 02:32 AM
Thank you Mogwai, I appreciate the consideration :).

gabe.c
06-29-2012, 02:33 AM
This thread is no longer in effect to whom it may concern, thank you.