PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Pokemon Giveaway 5 :D

Alexdta13
04-21-2012, 09:42 PM
For the 5th giveaway I will be giving away a shiny legit gligar. In order to win this beast all u have to do is tell me what was ur first Pokemon game. How did it feel like getting it for Christmas or how excited we're u finding it in the street. I want ur response out there so people can know how it truely feels like to earn a Pokemon game. The better the explanation the better chances ull have o winning. And remember to stick around, there will be more to come :D

truffledude12
04-21-2012, 09:47 PM
pokemon ruby
i was <(^-^<) <(^-^)> (>^-^)> dancing with happiness
its an awesome game
still in my top 5 then came other pokemon games
when my friends showed and let me play yellow on theyre old GBs i loved the games
then when i finally got the game i felt as if i was king! it was printed in fine print POKEMON Ruby Verison
i turned on my DS with it in the GBA slot. lets see as a starter i chose a mudkip and named it MARS
so far im past the elite four

shadowzorua
04-21-2012, 09:49 PM
My first game was Pokemon heart gold. I was amazed by my first game, the graphics looked amazing and I couldn't figure out what Pokemon to catch and train! I spent forever playing that game and loving every second that I played it! I still have heart gold after beating it a couple times and I will forever cherish the moments I spent catching, training and caring for my amazing Pokemon. My main test was to have a full friendship with each of my Pokemon. I still remember opening up my final present on christmas day, seeing Pokemon heart gold printed on top. It will forever be my all time favorite game and I do and will play it for a long time. Opening that game is a moment that I will never forget because it was a very special moment in my life. Pokemon Heart Gold is one of the best Pokemon games ever!

lugiabeastmode
04-21-2012, 10:02 PM
My first game was pokemon fire red. I was so excited to get it. I've watched the show so I really wanted to play the game. When I got it, I was only a kid yet I found it to be so interesting. I played fire red basically every day of the week until I beat it. This game is what got me hooked to the pokemon franchise. I remember the day before my 6th birthday, my aunt said what do u want for ur birthday. Right then and there I was like yes I finally get to expireance the thrills of a pokemon game. That's when I got my first pokemon game. I've actually beat the game and strews over about 3 or 4 times. I also remember trying to catch every single pokemon that I encountered. When I lost to a trainer I would get so mad so I would train them for another hour pokemon fire red has given me lots of memorable expierances fire red was a n awesome game

lugiabeastmode
04-21-2012, 10:05 PM
Srry when it says strews it's supposed to be started

blaziking
04-21-2012, 10:11 PM
Mine was Pokemon Sapphire. I got it on holiday in England. I saw the add on Television and really wanted it as most of the other kids in school had Pokemon games. I saved all the money i was given to go on holidays and went to some huge shopping center in Kingston. I did nothing else all that day. I got caught that night at like 12 o clock with the light on playing as there was no backlight on the gameboy advance. It's the only game i have from back then that i still play. Honestly it is my favourite game to this day.

chays_11
04-21-2012, 10:31 PM
Pokemon yellow with pikachu following you around on the black and white gameboy. Mind BLOWN

Fazbear_Ent.©
04-21-2012, 10:38 PM
I got my first pokemon game back in 98'. Red and Blue had just come out and my cousin and I were super excited to become ''real'' trainers, instead of just playing with cards lol I was bout 10 years old, and I believe it was for my B-day that my mom got me Blue Version. (my cousin Derek got Red and my fave color is blue!)
The only way I can describe the feeling of starting my pokemon journey, that has thus lasted me 14 years now and still strong, is complete and utter EUPHORIA. I had already spent hours contemplating which starter I would choose, and after a brutal internal debate, I chose Squirtle! (Derek chose Charmander, I believe)
Even though the graphics were black and white, and poor to say the least... It was the greatest thing I had ever seen and thus sparked and fueled my passion for pokemon training. I still have the game, for sentimental purposes, whith my trusty old pal lv100 Blastoise still there. I love pokemon still, and I'll be 24 years old at the end of july! I doubt I will ever stop playing, unless nintendo just stops producing games and such, which honestly I do not see... My love for pokemon has been like a fiine wine, it just keeps getting better with time!

GreyMatterist7
04-22-2012, 01:38 AM
Hmm, let's see, my fist game was actually Pokemon white! I remember it so clearly... It was a bright Christmas morning and I was extremely anxious to open my presents, hoping for a Pokemon ds game that I had asked all of my relatives for... I started unwrapping one, then another, then another, until finally there were no more presents for me. I was depressed about not getting a Pokemon ds game until about an hour later when my grandmother pulled me into the kitchen and handed me one last gift. It was exactly in the shape of a ds game and I got very excited! I opened up the wrapper as smoothly and gently as I possibly could, and then i saw it.... Pokemon white printed at the top of a black and white case, and I opened up the case and inside, was a small game cartridge with Pokemon white printed on it! I was extremely jubilant when I saw the game and shoved it into my ds lite as soon as I possibly could! I thanked my grandmother about a million times and played the game for the rest of the game and all night! I still have that game and I cherish every moment that I play it while thinking back to the first moment that I saw the game... Pokemon white Rocks! BEST GAME EVER! I love, care for, and train my Pokemon on my game every spare moment that I get! I love my Pokemon white game!

faidra028
04-22-2012, 01:41 AM
Pokemon Blue.
I was a really, really sickly child. My parents did their best to keep me entertained which meant a LOT of books that I typically burned through way too quickly. My dad returned from a trip with a purple game boy color and the pokemon game which the clerk had apparently suggested to him.

That clerk#1

JoshuaMunoz
04-22-2012, 03:15 AM
Pokemon Blue/Red. I was 5, my cousin (who used to live in my room) left his Pokemon cartridge deep in his drawer, I already got my Gameboy at that time, with only a
168-1 kind of card. When i played it, i got addicted. I stopped my addiction when i couldnt find my way out of Mt. Moon XD. But i was really happy when my grandparents gave me a Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen Cartridge when i was 7. I also remember that i have played it for 200+ hours. I still have my Cartridges, except for Pokemon Red/Blue, which is really sad. But ive still got the save file in my Pokemon LeafGreen cartridge. After that, i got Pokemon ruby (fake cartridge) then when i was 8, i saw something different, my classmate brought a DS to school. When i was younger i did not know what a DS was, cause it was new. There it is, Pokemon Diamond, the first DS game that i played. I remember that my grandparents gave me a black DS to me. It broke though, when i was playing Pokemon Ranger, 3 years later. But i still play with my sister's DSi. Pokemon black was the only Pokemon game that had access to my home wifi system. Well, since then, i am a Pokemon lover.

JoshuaMunoz
04-22-2012, 03:17 AM
Oops, I think i got a little carried away, writing my Pokemon life instead of my First Pokemon game.

Classic
04-22-2012, 03:23 AM
Well... My first pokemon game was Pokemon Black.
I was new to "Pokemon". My classmates has gameboy advance and I always want to see the game and watch them play it. They once let me borrowed it, and I wasn't sure what version it was, but I do know, that my classmate asked me to catch an Alakazam. And I did it with a great ball. And I said "Yes!" (I didn't really know much about it.. REMEMBER)
And then I was here in U.S. and I asked my dad to buy me a Pokemon game, and he told me, based on his researches, that a new game was coming up. He asked me which legendary do I like. He told me the choices: Electric Dragon, Blazing Dragon.
And I didn't really know the pokemon world so I pick the natural one. Because, Dragons from legends breathe fire, and it is natural for a Blazing Dragon. So my dad bought it from the first day it was released in U.S.
And I played it, and got the Victini. And I finished the game (I wasn't great at it)
And I explored more, and find some different pokemons that I liked.
And I kept restarting my game because I kept getting bored when I finished the game.
And I researched in youtube, google, about cheats, glitches, secrets.
First pokemon was Snivy so it made it SO hard for me to fight the gym leaders..
(I kept using my Serperior just to battle all Poison gyms, Flying gyms, Dragon gyms, Fire gym, cause I don't know type advantages)

Arceus 2334
04-22-2012, 03:33 AM
my first game was blue version i was walking around the streer a good 11 years ago and i walked by a store and in the window i saw the game and i got on my knees and begged my mom to let me get it after about 1 hour she finally gave in and when i got to my house i nearly fainted from excitement when i was opening i felt like my stomach was going to self destruct i grabbed out my gameboy and nearly dropped it while putting the game in! when it started i was litteraly jumping out of my skin in the game i followed everything normal then i got to the starter....... after about two hous i chose and then i played the game like any other game. then when i got to lavender town i was about to throw my gameboy against the wall and shoot myself after breaking in half the cartridge just because of the music ;)

Alexdta13
04-22-2012, 08:35 AM
Wow so many replys in one day :),there's still 2 days left before the giveaway is over. And I thank u all for posting ur stories, it really makes me happy that people take the time to tell there story's :)

Alexdta13
04-26-2012, 03:32 AM
In 3 hours I will be choosing a winner

Alexdta13
04-26-2012, 10:28 AM
I have read every single one and I have chosen a winner, I will contact that winner in a private message. And as a added bonus, I will give 2 runner ups a "special gift". Stick around there's more to come!!!

pokemaster0000
04-26-2012, 09:32 PM
i first game was gold for game boy. i was amazed when i saw the starter pokemon. well this is when i was little i thought ratata was the best pokemon. i was so,so, so, so, so, so, ... happy. well then a few years later, i tried to save it and well... it would not save:(when i first noticed i thought i did not save it and.. it wasn not my fav pokemon game .now its soulsilver and heartgold:)