PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Classic Rock Bands

Classic
04-22-2012, 03:45 PM
This is based on my opinions so please don't say bad words on me.

10# Duran Duran

9# Steve Miller Band

8# Guess Who

7# Dire Straits

6# Cars

5# Credence ClearWater Revival

4# Styx

3#Eagles

2# Queen

1# Beatles

Those are my top 10, and those includes my opinions.
Please comment!

pokemaster0000
05-09-2012, 10:03 PM
i dont get this what do u want me to do

The Kiwi Dragon
05-18-2012, 09:12 AM
My Opinion of this:

Duran Duran - Yes (Especially for: Girls on Film, A View to a Kill and Wild Boys)
Steve Miller Band - Not really...
Guess Who - Never Heard of them.
Dire Straits - (Money for Nothing = Hell Yeah!)
Cars - See My Guess Who Opinion...
Credence ClearWater Revival - Again See My Guess Who Opinion...
Styx - I was very bored after the live performance of Babe on CD, so never again...
Eagles - Again See My Guess Who Opinion...
Queen - Oh Yes! (Another One Bites the Dust, Bohemian Rhapsody, Killer Queen, Radio Gaga, Bicycle Race, Flash, Fat Bottomed Girls, We will Rock you... none more except my favorite: I'm going slightly Mad...!)
The Beatles - Not as good as Queen but better than the rest... (Lady Madonna, Octopus's Garden, Eleanor Rigby, Yellow Submarine, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, While my Guitar gently Weeps, Come Together, Get Back, LSD/Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds... and my favorite: A Day in the Life!)

The Kiwi Dragon
05-18-2012, 09:30 AM
My Top 10:

10. Metallica - (Enter Sandman, Master of Puppets, Death Magnet, Sad but True, Fuel, Prince Charming, Fixxxer, Devil's Dance and my favorite: For Whom the Bell tolls...)
9. AC/DC - (Highway to Hell, Hell's Bells, Back in Black, TNT, Thunderstruck, Big Balls.)
8. The Prodigy - (Firestarter, Invaders Must Die, Omen, Warrior's Dance, Fuel My Fire, Spitfire, Mescaline and my favorite: You'll Be under my Wheels.)
7. Meat Loaf - (Bat Out of Hell and my Favorite: Dead Ringer for Love with Cher.)
6. Avenged Sevenfold - (Blinded in Chains and Burn it Down)
5. Nirvana - (Come as you are and my favorite: Smell's like Teen Spirit...)
4. Airbourne - (Girls in Black.)
3. Black Sabbath - (Iron Man, Planet Caravan, Fairies wear Boots, War Pigs and Paranoid.)
2. Led Zeppelin - (Kashmir, Whole Lotta Love, Comunication Breakdown, Immigrant Song, Stairway to Heaven and my favorite: When the Levee breaks...)
1. Guns N' Roses (Welcome to the Jungle, Patience, Paradise City, Dead Horse, November Rain, Garden of Eden, Since I don't have you, Oh My God, Chinese Democracy, Shackler's Revenge, Riad and the Bedouins, Scraped, Prostitute, Estranged,and my Favorite song of all time: Sweet Child O' Mine.)

Exflar
05-18-2012, 02:39 PM
Oh come on!!! I where's Journey!???!?!!!

DejaVu146
05-19-2012, 06:13 PM
Personally, I like "You Shook Me All Night Long" better than the ones you listed...just me though.

blaziking
05-20-2012, 02:19 AM
Hmm I'm not sure if all of these are quite Classic Rock but in my opinion it would be

10 Queen

9 Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

8 The Eagles

7 Dire Striats

6 U2

5 The Pouges

4 The Rolling Stones

3 The Beatles

2 Led Zeppelin

1 Pink Floyd

SirNick
05-30-2012, 07:14 PM
The Doors is not on this list.... for shame

Baby Koga
05-31-2012, 02:07 PM
My Top 10 (Music in general):

10 Tenacious D
9 Dave Mathews Band
8 The Beatles
7 Radiohead
6 Smashing Pumpkins
5 Foo Fighters
4 Nirvana
3 Bon Iver
2 Chilli Peppers
1 Muse

There are also many more that wouldn't be far off this list ie. Metallica, Gorillaz, Paul Gilbert, Deadmau5, John Mayer and many many more... I like my music!! :)