PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Team Building Thread

Classic
04-24-2012, 10:22 PM
So I have see most threads are about Team Building Helps. I may not be the best competitive battler in the Pokemon World, but I knew a lot of how to be the sweeper.
Tell me which "Weather" you are going to use. Either none, Sandstorm, Hail, etc.
Then tell me what would you be thinking to do. I might only rate it and try to tell you more how to improve, or I would say that it is good enough.

In Conclusion, Ask me. You can test your team by battling me.

JoshuaMunoz
04-25-2012, 11:22 AM
I want to have an NU team. I've already got Bastiodon as an official member. Any suggestions?

Classic
04-26-2012, 12:37 AM
I want to have an NU team. I've already got Bastiodon as an official member. Any suggestions?

Now this is the tier I'm best at.
So Bastiodon is your official member, so you have 5 spots more.
Tell me what you are thinking on how he would be great at. He could be a sweeper or a lead.
Lead equals Stealth Rock. Then Block. U can switch into someone that cannot get hit a lot by the opponent's Blocked pokemon.
If the opponent has a Fighting as a Lead, put in a psychic type. Let that Psychic type use all the stat boosting move over and over. Probably with a LeftOvers plus Leech Seed. Then uses Swords Dance, Bulk-up, etc.
Then when you're satisfied, you can KO the opponents lead pokemon and sweep their team. And there you go.

Sweeper: If the lead pokemon is a physical attacker let it use Iron Defense. Then Rock Polish. It should make it faster than any other pokemon. Then you can use Earthquake. Boom!

JoshuaMunoz
04-26-2012, 02:05 AM
Bastiodon just sets up rocks, and hit with Iron head if it does reasonal damage. Do you have any good pokemon I can use in mind?

Classic
04-26-2012, 10:52 PM
U can always use a Sawk.
Sawk can hit hard and endure hits.
Give Sawk: Close Combat, Endure, Reversal, Earthquake
Use Endure when the opponent is a killer, and give Sawk the Custap Berry, and Sawk can be faster than the opponent, and use Reversal. IT should have Power: 200
So the opponent will be dead by then.
Articuno is one of my faves.
Articuno: Sheer Cold, Mind Reader, Ice Beam, Recover
Let Articuno use Mind Reader, so opponent can't evade Sheer Cold. Sheer Cold is a definite KO if it hits So....
Musharna: If the opponent is fast as it could be, let Musharna use Trick Room.
Then you can sweep by then. Let Musharna use Hypnosis(Make sure to give her accuracy boosts) And after that use Dream Eater. You know what? I doubt they could survive that hit.
Samurott: He is one tough pokemon. People would just say he is weak as a Liepard but he is not.
Samurott: Swords Dance, Aqua Jet, Waterfall, Protect
3 Swords Dance then kept using Aqua Jet. They'll be soaked in water.
So, any thing you might add?