PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Pokemon Giveaway 6 :D

Alexdta13
04-26-2012, 10:37 AM
For my next giveaway I will be giving away a shiny buneary!!!! In order to win this fabulous beauty, all u have to do is tell me what is your favorite Pokemon, and why? Is it pikachu, the cute and cuddly Pokemon. Or is it charmander, the cute but dangerous pokemon. Or maybe it missingo?? The mysterious 152 pokemon or in some cases the original 000 Pokemon. I wish everyone luck and remember to stick around, there are always more to come...

JoshuaMunoz
04-26-2012, 11:52 AM
My favorite has got to be... Dusknoir! His superb bulk and his villan-like vibe. It is the first Pokemon I have ever EV trained in my SoulSilver game, it is actually the only Pokemon I've ever EV trained. Dusknoir's looks are also so horrifyingly awesome in every single way. Not to mention his movepool (Elemental Punches FTW). If I ever get to be a REAL pokemon trainer though (as in real life, which sucks cause it wont happen). My first starter pokemon should be a Growlithe, and I will never make it evolve if I had the choice. Their pet-like looks are enough to love them, and they can breathe fire! Who wouldnt want that?

faidra028
04-27-2012, 12:13 AM
Mew is my favorite by a long shot.

I recall seeing the original pokemon movie in theaters when I was a lot younger. Mew was not only adorable (can't help that I like cute things) but I really liked the fact that it was portrayed as this cutie little playful pokemon but was ready to throw down with Mewtwo when the time came for it to do so.

pokeholic321
04-27-2012, 12:55 AM
my favorite pokemon is teddiuarsa cause i saw the 3rd pokemon movie and fell in love with him not only is teddiuarsa so cute but it was so strong that i thought that was amazing so pretty much since then ive loved so many of the cute normal pokemon but teddiuarsa is my favorite

shadowzorua
05-01-2012, 02:13 AM
My favorite Pokemon is volcarona be cause of its capabilitys. They are super powerful and can learn a wide variety of moves. I use my volcarona in most every battle. He started as a larvesta egg and now a perfect IV'd level 100 volcarona. He is super helpful to me and is always winning my battles. I am also a shiny hunter and my first hunt was to catch a shiny volcarona. I tried about 75 times and I finally caught a shiny one! I am training him at this moment and he is my prized possession. Since I am a shiny hunter, but early would be a great addition to my team also considering how I love lopponys almost as much as volcaronas!

spacecop1199
05-01-2012, 02:48 PM
My favorite Pokemon is Croagunk.Before I played Pokemon I saw the cards and on one of the covers I saw Croagunk and said "COOL!"
So when I started playing I found out who he was and I could not find anyone else as cool as him.Most of the Pokemon are cool but Croagunk is the most cool to me.

atombomb49
05-02-2012, 08:24 PM
My favorite is flygon because its aground dragon and i think that's really cool.
I also love his shiny and i think it's cool how he evolves from a ground type into a pokemon that can use fly:)

PokePro
05-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Hm, my favorite? I love a variety of Pokemon, types, colors, you name it. But as my favorite, Feraligatr. Not only because it's a very powerful addition to the team but because it was my first Pokemon in the Jhoto series, and in Pokemon it will always hold a special place in my heart.
I'm not one who's well at expressing her feelings but if I had that ability to do so like the many in our world, I'd be like Beethoven writing a most colorful symphony of poetry even with the most deafest of ears and blindest of eyes.
I really do hope that this is what you're in search for because I think a Buneary would make a cute addition in my Pokedex, especially a shiny one. :)

magnum14
05-04-2012, 08:38 PM
mine is zangoose the cat ferret pokemon. mostly because i own a ferret and looking at zangoose makes me wonder is that what mine would look like if it was a pokemon...that would be awsome!

killzy
05-05-2012, 11:35 AM
My favorite pokemon is and always will be Haunter. Ever since I first caught one he was instantly my favorite, and loved the fact that he needed to be traded to evolve because I prefer Haunter as he is. His ghoulish looks and playful nature are unmatched by any in m opinion. And a shiny buneary would make a great addition. :P pick me please!