PDA

View Full Version : Sapphire Version

DejaVu146
05-10-2012, 11:25 PM
So I'm restarting my Pokemon Sapphire version. I'll update as I advance , and I kind of want you guys to dictate the game (what I should catch, who should be on my team, etc). I'll start by asking the chatbox (since that will give the quickest answer) who I should start with and I'll edit to tell who I started with (based on the majority rules). Hopefully this will be fun!

truffledude12
05-10-2012, 11:39 PM
well choosing a mudkip will give an advantage but if u want to beat the elite four easy use torchic and get kyorge and teach kyorge lightning.
begginning of the game: since the first few gyms will be tough i recoment training torchic to lvl 16 when it learns double kick.
just snatch a lotad around oldale town its pure genious!@

truffledude12
05-10-2012, 11:47 PM
treeko is sorta sorta but you would have a challenge battling your foe...
again i havent chose treeko for either ruby or sapphire but its worth a shot i guess.
a castform is worth training after you get it from the weather institute. it learns amazing moves like fire blast and thunder and its the only pokemon to learn weather ball
if you need help on getting the legends like rayquaza (i hated how hard he was to catch)
if i where you when entering the bad guys base look around untill u found a masterball you will not get it any other time in the game and if you leave before u find it bye bye masterball

truffledude12
05-10-2012, 11:49 PM
also DONT WASTE THE MASTERBALL ON LEGENDS LIKE KYORGE AND RAYQUAZA
latios/latias ARE THE HARDEST TO CATCH!

Valin
05-12-2012, 01:36 AM
So I'm restarting my Pokemon Sapphire version. I'll update as I advance , and I kind of want you guys to dictate the game (what I should catch, who should be on my team, etc). I'll start by asking the chatbox (since that will give the quickest answer) who I should start with and I'll edit to tell who I started with (based on the majority rules). Hopefully this will be fun!
torchic = win everything else = loose just saying imo its beast