PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Is this a good team?

Cameron1
05-12-2012, 12:14 PM
(all legit pokemon)

Darkrai lv.50
Mew Two lv.70
Reshiram lv.100
Rhyperior lv.42
Cobalion lv.42
Suicune lv.40

pokemaster0000
05-12-2012, 11:57 PM
UUUUUMMMMMMM i guess not because most people like me will have all lv 100's

Baby Koga
05-17-2012, 11:30 AM
Personally, I don't see the point with this team. 5/6 team members are legends, defeating the purpose on having the variety of pokes we have in modern games.

It could be just me but I like to train a diverse team of mons that I like, regarless of their strengths and weaknesses eg. My Raichu. I try to keep em around the same level too.

You should go with pokes you like and if you like your team as it is then I guess go for it! :)

BlueHero
05-18-2012, 12:38 AM
You should train them all to lvl 100 and ev train maybe :)

Fazbear_Ent.©
05-18-2012, 08:38 AM
I agree with Mr. Butters.
With 649 total pokemon why pick legendaries as team members? They require Zero skill to use and honestly are boring.
Anyone with a mentality of a 8 year old can put together a team of nothing but legendaries, but a real skilled veteran trainer, picks diverse pokemon that they like, and builds their team from that. Pokemon is not just stats.
Every pokemon has strengths and weaknesses, and the true test of any real trainer is to prepare their favorrite pokemon for almost any situation using special EV training or IV breeding, taking nature and characteristics into account, knowing your types and utilizing items. I see this team as sad. I personally like Rhyperior however and am using one in my SoulSilver game. This is what I can suggest for him:

Rhyperior@ Life Orb/ Choice Band
Adamant
Rock Head
EVs: 252 Atk/ 156 Def/ 100 Hp
Double Edge
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Hammer arm

I have this exact Rhyperior in my 5th gen White game and find him a lot of fun to use! The other legendaries I will not waste time rating.

Valin
05-24-2012, 01:45 PM
(all legit pokemon)

Darkrai lv.50
Mew Two lv.70
Reshiram lv.100
Rhyperior lv.42
Cobalion lv.42
Suicune lv.40

definatly not...especially if u play with most ppl reshiran is a uber and darkrai is banned

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
05-31-2012, 08:35 PM
Well Darkrai is actually weaker to more pokemon than you probably think, being that Dark types are completely different from ghost types. Mewtwo is only good for in-game or IR battling, same for Reshiram. Rhypherior I think has the most potential considering it isn't a legendary. The Legendary's stats are never as good as the normal pokemon, and if its raised properly, it has amazing power. Cobalion is decent as far as defense, but its attacks are very limited and you definitely need to raise it more from the level that you just caught it at. And Suicune, even though its one of my favorites, shows little potential as a part of your team, because from what I can see, you're going for an powerful team for attacking, Suicune is best as far as speed and accuracy, and it is especially bad at level 40.

Overall, I really think this is just a team you put together with three unused event pokemon, two pokemon you freshly caught, and then only one (Rhypherior) that seems like it has some miles on it. A really good team requires pre-thoughtout tactics and stats, and then some effort to find/train the pokemon you think would make for a great team. If you dont have one you need, thats what the GTS and even this website is for! I prob sound kinda mean.... just some constructive criticism:)