PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Funny Pokemon WiFi Battles you had.

JoshuaMunoz
05-16-2012, 09:32 AM
I was playing the Pokemon Online Simulator on my computer (my DSi is broken), and me and my oponent were down to our last 2 Pokemon, my Togekiss died from Slaking's Retaliate and I was down with my last member, Umbreon. He switched Slaking with Lickylicky, i thought i was dead there. But he used Swords Dance 3 Times as i used Payback 3 times which made him have half damge (50%). He then used Explosion as i used Protect on my Umbreon!! (That was too funny). He then switched into Slaking and used Giga Impact on my Umbreon, but he missed! (Ultra Funny part there). Since his Slaking's life is about 30%, a Payback would kill it. It did, and I won the match.

Share your funny moments here!

pokemaster0000
05-17-2012, 01:29 AM
i once bttled someone thats didnt even have lv 50s!

Exflar
05-18-2012, 11:22 PM
I beat a team of level 100's on rotation battle with three Level 1 pokemon :) I used the Sturdy/Endeavour tactic lolol

TheManyFacesOfGlalie
05-29-2012, 11:02 PM
Lol one time I tried battling over wi-fi only with a Ditto, and I guess the other jguy I battled wanted to try it too, because we went on for 30 mins in the Transform Paradox xDDD

icedragonite
06-02-2012, 03:59 AM
i was battleing on wifi and the person i was battleing had stupid pokemon like a electrike and a feebas and i showed my sis how bad the pokemon were and i realised i was battleing her

andyman32
06-08-2012, 03:51 PM
one time i wus battling my sister in a rotation battle and all her stupid pokemon (charizard, lugia, moltress , bannete luxray and palkia)
i had mew2, hydragon, octillary, seviper, zangoose, and tropius) she got me all to mew2 withe 4 guys left but my mew 2 used its special move, psystrike, took out 3 ofem then the charizard killed it-nerly 5hp left an pow i win!

groovychainsaw
07-07-2012, 03:43 PM
I like to use my smergle (Bob Ross) sometimes for a laugh. He knows spore, lock on, sheer cold, and judgment :p