PDA

View Full Version : What is your PORTRAIT TEAM!!!!

Fennelito'sHelp
05-21-2012, 03:51 AM
Sooooooo... We had a talk in the chat and Daemoni made a mention of building a Portrait Team!!! That means 6 pokemon that represent you and areas of your life!! For example your temper, your loving nature, your child, your love of reading, Etc. Here's one example to maybe make it easier to get what Im saying. My Portrait Team is :
Slowking because in the movie it was a guide for Ash and helpful, kind of like I am lol.
Lapras because they're so loyal and friendly and hate fighting
Gengar because I just love to smile!! :D
Pikachu because they're so full of energy and ready to battle.
Infernape because if you push it too far it has a flaring temper.
Chatot because... I talk too much in the chat... Im the number one chatter everday -_____-

So what is your portrait team? It doesnt have to be all about you like how mine is. You can include your personal life, friends, family, hobbies, that can be rerpesented by a pokemon! But key rule is that it doesn't matter if you like the pokemon. Even if you hate it, what matters is that if fits you. So if you hate Totodile but you know deep down inside it's personality is like you, you gotta use it!! :p And be creative! Don't pick 6 legends or 6 really strong pokemon cause you're just sooooo cool and strong XD. I hate Chatot but I still used it! This could be fun so give it a try if you like! Most likely no one's gonna reply to this thread but I figure what's the harm in trying anyway. Make things a bit more interesting and fun around here :p Thanks to Daemoni for coming up with this idea!

Baby Koga
05-21-2012, 11:47 AM
Mine is:
Pikachu, loyal like he was to ash.
Croagunk, like when he punches Brock, I too get annoyed when people are idiots.
Tododile, I'm full of energy.
Piplup, everything happens to me! :p
Psyduck, I easily get confused.
Wobbufet, I appear out of nowhere and tend to be untimely awkward! XD

truffledude12
05-21-2012, 09:44 PM
mine is:
shedinja because i feel invincible. when i wake up every morning i feel like nothing will stand in my way no matter how grave the matter may be
primeape because i am very easily angered, one critical insult could land you in the hospital
seedot which represents serenity of my life, feeling my iner zen, connecting with nature on hikes
wobbufet because like it it brings out the happiness of me and brings a smile to every ones face, not caring what others may think of me
dragonite because i bring out the best in me, giving me my own inspirtaion to move foward in life
and Salamence because i feel my power, its intense aura glisening in my eyes...

GaryEhffinJoaker
05-21-2012, 10:12 PM
Cloyster because I am guarded, defensive, in a shell, and the true me is a mystery
Mewtwo because I am always thinking about life. And I can have a really terrible attitude and temper
Charizard because I can be stubborn and I tend to do things my way or no way
Luvdisc because I'm a very romantic type person
Blissey because I can be extremely caring for people and very helpful
Pikachu because of its loyalty, faithfulness, dependability, friendliness. It can also have a low tolerance for disrespect

Exflar
05-22-2012, 05:05 AM
** This happens to be my main team :) **

Gallade- Gallade represents my passion. I am very fond of the finer things in life and have high expectations of myself and for others. I, like Gallade, am chivalrous in a sense that I aim to do what's right; steadfast toward my goals. Gallade (which is derived from the words Gallant, Blade, and Ballad) also represents my artistry and affluence in the arts--classical piano, multiple brass instrument training, choral work, musical theatre, multimedia art.

Dragonite- Dragonite represents the subtle strengths in my personality. Many emotions that I identify with are subdued yet very strong (i.e. love, competitive drive, etc.). I face my challenges with a seemingly docile demeanor.

Togekiss- Togekiss embodies my carefree attitude. I tend to face life with a lax and positive yet headstrong drive. Togekiss is known for its abundance in joy and happiness--which I find within myself.

Eelektross- Eelektross is symbolic of my hyperactive facet. Given the right situation, which is almost any situation, I tend to ease out of the more docile/dormant part of my persona and spark through with fervor and skill.

Bisharp- Bisharp represents my scars of the past. Like certain memories, Bisharp is dark, cold, and sometimes painful. I can tap into this vengeful energy, sometimes, in spite of my well-being.

Chandelure- Chandelure may not seem fitting as the symbol of my positive spirituality. Chandelure is almost the complete reciprocal of Bisharp. I see the ghostly flame as warmth and positivity from past memories that can propel my spirituality forward.

Daemoni
05-22-2012, 02:26 PM
I guess I better respond because I sparked the convo... :) It's been pretty difficult for me because there are so many I could add.

Houndoom: Since I first played Silver Version I have had a strong admiration for Houndoom. There is a Houndoom I must always have at least in my box -- Female, named Chere Chef. Attacks: Attract, Faint Attack, Flamethrower, and Crunch. She would need a serious nature.

Magby: This one would symbolize my daughter. When I started a Nuzlocke run to pass the time I started writing a story with it where my husband and I were rivals. Instead of her being a baby human, I made her a Magby. She would need a jolly nature.

Dragonite: Since I was little I have been a dragon-fanatic. There are many dragons in Pokemon, but Dragonite was my first dragonesque encounter and feel it is the most appropriate. I drew the evolutions on posterboard and hung them in my room as a child when my parents would not let me decorate with actual posters. Nature wouldn't matter here.

Smeargle: I am an art major, and funny thing -- most of my practice as a child was drawing Pokemon! So this would symbolize me. I think she would need a Quirky nature :)

Kangaskhan: These last two are difficult, but once I remembered Kangaskhan existed I realized I couldn't have any other Pokemon in this slot. I remind myself a lot of Kangaskhan in that I wear my baby girl on my front in a pouch and am serious about my parenting. She'd have to have a Careful or Gentle nature.

Darkrai, Entei, Primeape or Luxray: This one has been difficult because it is supposed to symbolize my husband, but with that said I could probably just make an entire team devoted to symbolizing him for me, SO I could just stick with one last one for me... LOL

Mismagius: I am a magical person, so a magical Pokemon works for me! My original Silver team had a Misdreavus, and her evolution (Mismagius) reminds me of another aspect of myself. I have been a magic-lover and a magick user for a very long time. Don't care if you believe in magic or not because it works for me. It also ties in with the supernatural/paranormal things that I am very much into. She would need a Quiet nature.

icedragonite
06-07-2012, 10:14 PM
mewtwo:because of my temper when im pissed of

dragonite:because in usually settled and relaxed

alakazam: when im studying

kiwi303
06-08-2012, 12:57 AM
Hitmonchan: Hitmonchan loves fighting and has a strong spirit but also is strongly influenced by the people alround him.
i dont like to be put down, ill fight back if i am, i dont give up easily, and its hard to put me down. However, in 8th grade, i was strongly influenced by my friends and their desire to be popular in order to fit in. I became like them and now that i look back i hate it :( i wore eyeliner everyday so i could look pretty like them. i judged everyone around me harshly like they did becaus thats what they thought would make them popular...and i was stupid enough to think the same way

Totodile: I can be pretty crazy and outgoing and a little out of control like Ash's totodile lol its hard for me to keep my mouth shut around people i know and love :) i have many moments where the world feels like such a happy place and the happiness will never end!

Weavile: Sometimes i do feel like an outcast and feel rejected by my group of friends because the are different from me. it can be simple things like how i dont like make up and i dont care about my clothes and they are the opposite, that makes me feel this way. I dont undertand why i have to dress up so much to impreess a guy! and i hate seeing my bestie get hurt because she cares too much about her image and throws herself at the first guy that tells her shes pretty! i feel very diffrernt from them..

Jolteon: This poke is very sensitive emotionaly. I get like this alot because i take things too seriously. :/ a bad comment that made me feel uncomftorable stays in my head for days, i even cry out of frustration......it just gets me so mad how people say these things and have no clue how much it can irritate the other perosn :/

Infernape: Ash's infernape had moments of uncontrollable anger (blaze activating also) but my point is i have anger issues and i feel like my head is on fire. i tend to scratch my face out of anger,without noticeing what i did. (Calm down ppl its not on purpose) i get set by the smallest things and want to punch the person that made ticked me off in the first place.

Marwak: It hides its face behind its bone mask. On top of being defensive, i hide beghind my own mask. i hide my true feelings away from others and store it away so i can think about it later on my own. i dont like it when ppl feel sorry for me. I dont like tit when they know how i feel. i use a mask to hid all this and if im asked or questioned or poked at i get defenseive, like marowak using skull bash, tucking its head in first for defense.

Thats it! Sorry if some of it dont make too much sense lol