PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 4] Anyone willing to help me?

bigdogg712
11-22-2011, 09:28 PM
I want some EV trained pokemon. I slightly know how, but I hardly have any time to train them and its very hard for my eyes to keep looking at the screen.

I will catch the pokemon I want to be EV trained, thats not a problem, but once I have it, will you train it for me and make it the right nature, ect?

If anyone will EV train them for me, I can offer pokemon in a trade. I have tons of shinys to offer-- all legit. I have all starters. I have tons of rares. If theres a pokemon you want, but cant get it, I will catch it for you. I just really need some help.

My email is [email protected]

Email me if you will train some pokemon for me. Also, reply to the thread so I know that your email is legit and not spam lol. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!!

IcyxDoll
11-22-2011, 10:41 PM
If you want, I'd be more than happy to help you EV train them~ Free of charge ^w^

Velvet
11-23-2011, 04:34 AM
I'll breed to get the nature you want.

bigdogg712
11-23-2011, 04:45 AM
If you want, I'd be more than happy to help you EV train them~ Free of charge ^w^

WOW

That would be great. Can you email me at [email protected]? I check that much more frequently than this website. Also, I need to figure out how to fix my internet so I can use it with my SoulSilver. I can connect and when I test the connection, everything works, but when I go into the GTS, it says that there is no access point available. Any ideas one what I should do?

Anyways, thanks much.

bigdogg712
11-23-2011, 04:46 AM
I'll breed to get the nature you want.

Yeah, that would be great, I just need to figure out how to fix my internet so I can use it with my SoulSilver. I can connect and when I test the connection, everything works, but when I go into the GTS, it says that there is no access point available. Any ideas one what I should do?

Also, can you email me at [email protected]? I check that much more frequently than this website.

Anyways, thanks!