PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 4] Catching show (pal park)

Xander
05-22-2012, 11:25 AM
I am confused about how to get into the catching show??? I do not have the GBA games to import pokemon. What do I do?

truffledude12
05-22-2012, 10:37 PM
get a GBA game because its the only way to use the pal park

Exflar
05-29-2012, 04:13 AM
Pal Park is the only way to "migrate" or transfer Pokémon from generation III gba games to gen IV DS games. It is not necessary for game completion to participate in the catching show.

lvcgrad2005
08-24-2012, 07:34 AM
You need to insert Pokemon Firered, Pokemon LeafGreen, Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Sapphire, or Pokemon Emerald into the Gameboy Advance slot on the DS, which is slot 2 before turning the DS on. A new option should appear on the menu that says, "Migrate from" and you need to select that option. Choose the six Pokemon you want transfer, but the Pokemon that are being transferred must not know any HM moves. You need to go to the move deleter if the Pokemon have learned any HM moves and delete the HM moves. After you selected the six Pokemon, you can enter Pal Park to catch the Pokemon from the generation III games. You can only migrate Pokemon once per day and you need to wait 24 hours before you can migrate Pokemon from the generation III games.