PDA

View Full Version : Shadowzery

Shadowz
06-01-2012, 11:54 PM
hello everyone!!!i,m Shadowz,and this is Shadowzery!in here will be RPB[role playing battles]and even pokemon battles!now lets get on with the rules!
1-choose your side good or evil.
2-your avatar on your profile is what you look like in the game.
3-you will fight monsters that other players think of,for instance someone will say any monster too another person and they must think of what happens to battle it and the person that created the monster can think of what it does while they battle.or you can do a pokemon battle.
4-if you were good and someone else was evil you would be enemies.if your both good or evil you would be rivals or friends.
5-now you can make teams you can make only 1 team and only stay with that team or you can adventure yourself,you cannot be part of a team and your part of another.if this happens only choose one.also the person that made that team will be leader or you can promote the another member of the team as leader.

if your wandering what side i,m on its evil.but if you don,t understand anything visitor message me and i,ll explain more.just remember have fun!!!:D:D:D

truffledude12
06-02-2012, 12:22 AM
im good

Shadowz
06-02-2012, 12:26 AM
he he he he he he he he he.first person.when another person comes we,ll start battles and everything.

GreyMatterist7
06-02-2012, 08:44 AM
I am evil!

NidoAkaRozay
06-02-2012, 03:00 PM
I am good

icedragonite
06-18-2012, 08:28 AM
im good