PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 Pokémon Games?

SaintJimmyRowe
06-07-2012, 09:40 AM
What are your top 5 pokémon games? These can include games like Ranger and Colosseum etc.

No. 5
Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness
Sequel to Pokémon Colosseum. Great 3D graphics although most of the Pokémon look very similar to the 3D models in Pokémon Stadium, Pokémon Stadium 2 and Pokemon Colosseum. Good story-line and great fun.

No.4
Pokémon Black/White
I prefer Pokémon Black. Gives the games a more 2.5D look; more than D/P/Pl/HG/SS. Has more of a story to play through. Sad that some of the characters are becoming very unoriginal (Vanilluxe, Deerling, Lillipup...) Sadly had previous features such as walking with your Pokémon removed. Has a Pokédex that you cannot complete because of Zorua and Zoroark only being unlocked by In-Life events available to HeartGold and SoulSilver. Good games though.

No.3
Pokémon Platinum
One of my favourite games. Has my favourite starters since Generation I. Along with Diamond and Pearl introduced online trading and battling. Has a good feel to the game.

No.2
Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver
I prefer Pokémon HeartGold. Amazing! One of the best Pokémon games out there. The look and feel of the games are brilliant. Also includes a revamped Kanto region present just like in the original Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal. The Pokéwalker accessory included with every copy of the game is great for training your Pokémon when your out and about.

No.1
Pokémon FireRed/LeafGreen
I prefer Pokémon FireRed. My favourite game overall purely because of the fact that it's a remade version of my favourites Red and Blue.

Exflar
06-07-2012, 03:27 PM
1. Colosseum: Amazing storyline and first pokemon adventure in 3d modelling

2. HeartGold SoulSilver: The best remade game yet, TONS of new features, walking pokemon, pokewalker, beautiful aesthetics

3. Black White: Best plotline out of all of the games, great improvement on graphics, massive connectivity opportunities

4. Emerald: Perfected Ruby and Sapphire, great storyline, Battle Frontier

5. Yellow: Followed the plot of Season 1 of the anime, walking with pikachu, nostalgia :D

truffledude12
06-07-2012, 08:26 PM
5 Diamond it was awful to me
4 DarkCry version it is a game not made by nintend obut i made for GBA its ok
3 narajna version is also not made by nintendo but is a GBA game it takes place on the orange islands
2 heartgold Soul sivler and black and white are both second for me
1 R/S/E is awesome