PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 5] Another Victini Event?

JoshuaMunoz
06-12-2012, 06:17 AM
For those of you with the English language games, the WiFi event for Victini has begun being active again. This event was previously given in December to all English language games but it is now active once again, promoting the movies Pokémon Black: Victini & Reshiram and Pokémon White: Victini & Zekrom in Europe. Like before, it has its special move of V-Create, as well as Reshiram and Zekrom's signature moves; Fusion Flare and Fusion Bolt. This event is set to end on the 26th of June, giving just two weeks to obtain it, but if you received it in December, you cannot now. The Event Database has been updated with contents of this event

Source : Serebii.net

My opinion: Since I never got a "legit" Victini yet, now I can yay.

dropbear
06-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Many thanks Joshua - I started White after the first Victini event. Great to be able to get it now.

DejaVu146
06-12-2012, 01:55 PM
It's the same one as before. It's just reactivated. I tried getting it and it wouldn't let me because I already received it

SaintJimmyRowe
06-12-2012, 02:22 PM
I would've much prefered the Liberty Ticket event again. Have it work in the same way though: if you've already recieved it then you can't get another. But since I restarted my game then traded in my event Pokémon I would be able to get a second one.