PDA

View Full Version : Features in future generations?

SaintJimmyRowe
06-21-2012, 09:35 AM
What features would you like to see in future generations of Pokémon?

A few I'd like to see are:

"Gift" Pokémon

This feature would be good for things like when you want to give someone a Pokémon but don't want one in return.

Trade items.

Wouldn't it be good if we could not only trade Pokémon but also items too?

A Pokémon style eBay.

You could put up a Pokémon onto the GTS and people can then look and make an offer for it. Then you get to pick which Pokémon you want.

More than 7 seven people on the GTS.

Come on. I'm looking for a Lugia on the GTS and you're saying that out of the hundreds of millions of people that play this game only 7 are offering the Pokémon I'm looking. Seriously? There should be a button we can press to show a new page of Pokémon up for trade.

No more hacked Pokémon on the GTS.

Introduce some kind of barrier to stop them from getting onto the GTS.

Optional walking with your Pokémon.

Like HeartGold and SoulSilver except have it as a choice not as something that always happens.

More than 4 numbers in a box title.

Allow to write more than 4 numbers in the box so I can re-name my boxes as something like 001-030, instead of just 001 or 031.

Re-name nicknamed Pokémon that you got through migration.

Let us re-name Pokémon with nicknames if we got through migration. When you throw the Pal Park Ball it even says, for example, "Ho-oh, come back!". Meaning that the game thinks it's ours so let us re-name OUR Pokémon.

Customize my character.

Allow us to change our characters clothing, hairstyle, skin colour etc. Never seen a black player before... :/

Item Sprites.

Instead of having just a Poké Ball on the floor turn out to be a Super Potion why not give the Super Potion a sprite of it's own? Do that for all Items within the game. So when you find a Poké Ball on the floor then that means it actually is a Poké Ball.

Better Pokémon.

I know we have have 649 different Pokémon but come on; Pokémon like Vanilluxe and Pidove, an ice cream cone and a pidgeon, are just horrible Pokémon. Also, stop giving Pokémon clothes! Throh and Sawk look stupid because of the fact that when they hatch they have a martial arts uniform on.

Allow Legendary Pokémon in Online Battles.

Why aren't we allowed to use legendaries? We're allowed to use Pseudo-Legendaries so why not real legendaries? There should be a sub-category along the lines of "Will you accept Legendary Pokémon?" and if you select yes you'll get matched up with people that also selected "yes". And the same for if you selected "no". I personally don't use legendaries, just collect them, but it'd be cool if I could use them in online battles.

Thezero64
06-21-2012, 11:42 AM
I'd like to see a feature that allows the Battle Frontier to have Multiplayer Battles Online, Gen 4 had it but Gen 5 got rid of it and got the Subway instead, What i'm saying is that Gen 4 kinda got the shaft off of Online for the Frontier and i'd like to see all those areas be available for online play.

EzzIlI
06-23-2012, 05:18 PM
Why don't they make a Pokémon game with ALL regions? Just take a boat to Hoenn or Kanto or whatever ;) This will allow you to catch any Pokémon and fill your Pokédex without trading. That's a REAL challenge! ;)

truffledude12
06-23-2012, 05:41 PM
a bank would be an OK thing to add
like say you need an ultra ball or something and you cant earn any more money because you have beaten everyone in the area
then you could go to the bank and get a loan for 1200$ then you could pay it back later or ( just like the johto games ) have the bank save your money for you
i just want to see the game get more realistic

SaintJimmyRowe
06-23-2012, 07:11 PM
A bank wouldn't be a bad idea. Maybe give it an interest sytem. Could be a good idea.

bluelight700
06-23-2012, 10:08 PM
Pretty sure it would never happen but,
i wanna see a pokemon "simulator"...
as in trying out a pokemon with different stats, ability, moves , etc.
and i guess they could make it so that you would have to pay for each simulation.
idk it just popped into my mind is all :P

blaziking
06-24-2012, 08:20 AM
I would like an easier to use Box System where you can move multiple Pokemon at once! And maybe a return to 30 Boxes.

SaintJimmyRowe
06-24-2012, 04:33 PM
Actually I want more than 30. Maybe 35 - 50. Or release something on the Wii / Wii U that can be storage.
Gen I had Pokémon Stadium.
Gen II had Pokémon Stadium 2
Gen III had Pokémon Box
Gen IV had My Pokémon Ranch.
Gen V ???

Exflar
06-30-2012, 05:03 PM
I want every pokemon to be fusioned ;D

Just to clear things up, Kyurem never fused with Reshiram/Zekrom :P In game it states SPOILER

--that since Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem were once One Dragon, Kyurem (with the ability of an Item) can reabsorb the power of Reshiram or Zekrom when each are in Dark/Light Orb form.

SHINY SQUIRTLE
06-30-2012, 11:06 PM
i want them to make all the champions elite 4 and when you win the pokemon leauge5 times you get to be champion

10000fists
06-30-2012, 11:55 PM
I like every suggestion you said but the last one. Because then people would get too obsessed with it or might even fist fight or something just to prove one's better than the other.

Exflar
07-01-2012, 05:20 AM
i want them to make all the champions elite 4 and when you win the pokemon leauge5 times you get to be champion

Lol That sounds an awful lot like the Pokemon World Tournament in Black2 and White2

blaziking
07-04-2012, 07:01 AM
Maybe if a game for the 3ds come out there could be full on battles where you could see the pokemon attack?

Pikachu Belle
07-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Maybe if a game for the 3ds come out there could be full on battles where you could see the pokemon attack?
I agree with Feazko :3 That would be awesome.
Also Gift Pokemon would be a good feature too add!