PDA

View Full Version : 3DS XL ANNOUNCED!!!!!!

pocketmaster97
06-22-2012, 07:02 AM
As I've been sleeping late this early vacations, I was browsing my youtube homepage where my subscriptions' videos appear.Then, I noticed a weird thumbnail.... "Yea" I said "a bigger 3ds?" :confused: For my surprise It was a 3ds xl video announcement !!!!!

YEP, It's been confirmed EVERYONE!!!!!

(((Search on youtube GameXplain or Nintendo 3DS xL overview so you can see it wwith your own eyes)))

Yet, If you're eager to get your gamer hands on this gorgeous system, the waiting won't be long

IT will Launch on the U.S for 199.99 on the same day that New Super Mario Bros 2 3DS will release

So prepare your wallets or old 3ds system/s for trade because 3d gaming is going bigger!!!! :o :cool:

SaintJimmyRowe
06-22-2012, 08:20 AM
Yeah!! Can't wait!!

SaintJimmyRowe
06-22-2012, 08:23 AM
WTF? I've just seen a picture of a black 3DS XL but apparently it'll only be in red, blue and silver?? I want a black one!

pocketmaster97
06-22-2012, 09:35 PM
Uh....okay? Why would they make one bigger, much harder to function.

Yea I feel like they rushed with it
But it was expected by many 3ds owners
Many of the fans asked for one since the Dsi XL launched

I have try the DSi XL and I have to admit it was perfect for me since I have big hands and it worked really well, actually the resolution looked better. Kind of a semi-hq not hd (like 360p to 480p)and textures looked also better!!!

Nevertheless, As I said before , It was expected ......but not too soon!!
I just bought a 3ds exactly last month :S
BUT OH WELL......
Probably GameStop is Going to make a trade offer -.-'''''

SaintJimmyRowe
06-23-2012, 12:00 PM
Uggh! I want a straight answer. Are the three colours
Black, Blue and Black, Red and Black
or
Silver and Black, Blue and Black, Red and Black
or
Silver, Blue and Black, Red and Black????????????????????

Edge0914
06-24-2012, 08:06 PM
I can tell you that Gamestop.com is taking on pre-orders on red and blue. I can confirm more after i go to work tuesday and see what our in store system is taking orders on, though it will probably be the same.

GaryEhffinJoaker
06-25-2012, 02:06 AM
How ridiculous.... smh... My 3DS aint broken. Therefore it doesnt need fixing.

pocketmaster97
06-26-2012, 05:07 AM
IT's been confirmed that blue and red 3ds xl are going to be both available in North America and Europe

YET!!!!
THE Silver 3ds xl Will only be available on europe and obviously asia

ALSO!!
In Europe and Asia, the 3ds will launch on July 28 while on North America (OR U.S) will launch the same day as New Super Mario Bros. 2 launches (Why? I guess for money. Like,maybe a new super mario bros. 2 with a 3DS XL ,lets say the red one, will come in a bundle,but thats my opinion......You know "IT'S AMERICA!!! :rolleyes: 0)

To sum up, as of now,there's no black 3ds XL confirmed sorry :/

JoshuaMunoz
06-26-2012, 12:33 PM
Honestly, I'd rather have a 3DS Lite. And the XL looks nothing like what i've hoped for. Sorry Nintendo, but this is not that good.

pocketmaster97
06-27-2012, 06:27 AM
Honestly, I'd rather have a 3DS Lite. And the XL looks nothing like what i've hoped for. Sorry Nintendo, but this is not that good.
Why a 3ds Lite?
I mean the 3ds is almost the same thing as the ds lite....
and besides it would make the fans more angry

The Kiwi Dragon
08-04-2012, 08:52 AM
Still running on DSi XL thx

Arrogant Watermelon
08-04-2012, 05:59 PM
the colors for the 3ds xl in europe and america are red black silver and WHITE