PDA

View Full Version : An Apology Note

gabe.c
06-29-2012, 02:30 AM
To all the users it may concern on PokeBay,

Even after I kept you posted through my, 'Weekly Activity Notice' thread as of Saturday, April 21rst, 2012, the week after the thread had been posted, I had been inactive for over two months; a factor which was inaccurate (particularly my weekend activity statement) to that of my, 'Weekly Activity Notice' thread. Unfortunately, the following week after I posted the, 'Weekly Activity Notice' thread, something I did not predict occured.

Throughout that week of school, I had been given a lot of work (as I had mentioned in the previous thread). However, when the weekend came along, instead of using it all to get the work I had done, I had choose to spend the time with a friend of mine, and in doing so, I had little time after to try and complete all the work I had been given. I didn't manage to complete all the work, and as the next week of school came along, I had received even more work, and because I was unable to complete all of my work at once, I had got stuck doing nothing but work for a little over two months, with my breaks practically only being eating and sleeping.

As ironic as it sounds, it's hard to believe that I would have to suffer simply for making a mistake like that over a weekend. I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience and for all the traders I have disapointed throughout this time. I have learned a lot from this experience and I will believe that this won't have to happen to me again. For the time being of the summer of 2012, I will be active and try to make up for my absence, I hope you all understand.

- gabe.c