PDA

View Full Version : Zorua Breeding--about to Evolve--Pokerus included

VoidBreeder
11-29-2011, 04:58 AM
I have taken up breeding Zoruas, and I have quite a few pokemon that I would love to have. My Zoruas are top quality. Their bred from high leveled parents, and have good stats. Also, in case you already have Zorua, let me tell you about something that lots of people want. Pokerus. Pokerus is a disease that helps you train your pokemon faster by gaining more experience Points. However, it only lasts a few days, so I would be carefull. This virus can be saved for later use by putting the pokemon in question in the PC. If you want other pokemon to catch it, then simply put them in your party with the infectie and battle. Battling is the fastest way to spread it, if you don't want to walk around for hours on end with no results.

So, after that, let's take a look at the Zoruas I'm offering:

Genders are random
Level 29 (at least)
Pokerus
Good breeding stats

And now, let's take a look at the bad things:

Random Genders

Please contact me through this thread, no excuses. I do not take beggers, by the way. I went without this Pokemon until I finished off the Elite Four for the fourth time, then the event came to my place. If you have a good offer, feel free to flash it all around the thread (without multiple posts ;))

Rules:
No begging
All rules of this website apply
Offers of good Pokemon
Serious offers only please

If you don't follow these rules, then you may be banned!! Every one is treated the same here, weather or not I know you from somewhere. It depends on what you do, but you might be banned like...

BANNED
No one yet!
Have fun offering for Zoruas with Pokerus, ducklings!