PDA

View Full Version : Letter of Departure

gabe.c
07-12-2012, 06:50 PM
To the users of PokeBay it may concern,

If you have noticed I have removed all of my active trades. I have done so because I've decided I will no longer continue using this website. It's become a burden for myself and I do not wish to continue doing any more Pokémon trade business. I understand I've shown that I am capable of making a lot of users happy here which I am pleased about, as well as I believe I could accomplish a lot on PokeBay. However, as it was said in the first old Spider-Man movie, (2002) "With great power, comes great responsibility" therefore I am not sure if I can enjoy retaining the responsibility I have here on this site presently or even in the future with the trade business.

However, before I leave, I will still deliver the Pokémon that I am currently going to trade with the users who's offers I accepted before I made this decision. If they aren't very consistent with responding and they are unresponsive for a week, I will unfortunately have to cancel they're trade(s).

I hope you all understand, and when I leave, I wish the users and PokeBay a great future. Perhaps another great trader will rise (or in my case, unknowingly one or more may already be out there)!

Thank you,

- gabe.c

DKSK3443
08-11-2012, 06:05 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

UltraSound
08-11-2012, 07:06 PM
Oww...well, if this is what you want, so be it. I am sure, including myself, a lot of people are going to miss you. Perhaps you can come once in a while for a quick visit...? :3 Just to see how everyone's doing? If not, well...Goodbye. Be healthy and stuff. :3 I wish you luck!

The Kiwi Dragon
08-11-2012, 10:05 PM
Cheerio!

Dhomie
08-13-2012, 02:39 AM
i never tarded with u im new