PDA

View Full Version : [Gen 4] haseouser respond

pokeholic321
07-19-2012, 05:08 PM
i thought naming this thread in your name would get your attention,its the only way i could think youd respond back haseouser please give pichu back cant you see how much i miss him that ive gone to the lenghts to make a thread i beg you give him back,i promise to help you get an event shiny pichu for yourself but please give mine back i promise to help you and i promise to keeep my word by trading pichu back for a phoine and possible my only dialga i got from a friend just please reopen your messaging so we can talk about this to show how miserable i am look at your thread about pichu just please respond.

Yaasir
07-19-2012, 05:44 PM
i know how you feel

pokegirl121
07-19-2012, 05:49 PM
I think he deleted his account. Go to his profile and there's no profile pic, no visitor messages, NOTHING. I'm sorry :(

pokeholic321
07-19-2012, 06:35 PM
i just hope he kept his profile private i read if you want to delete your page it takes along time to be deleted

ZangooseClaw
07-30-2012, 02:18 PM
my friend did the same thing with my poochyenna,then he let me use his typhlosion for breeding cydaquils and I said to him once I was done I wont give your typhlosion back unless you give my poochyenna back. he said he would but I had to blackmail him to get him to do it I know how much his typhlosion means to him so then he knew how I felt and gave me my poochyenna back.so I know exactly what its like.but if he deleated his account then you wont be able to message him :/

VictiniBlastDP
07-30-2012, 02:53 PM
I had that happen to me involving my Event Arceus... You should only trade with ones who are on regularly and not the uncommon ones in Chat, some are cons and you got the con user.
Sometimes it's difficult to know, but if you're gonna trade, make sure it's something you don't need :L Or double of at least.