PDA

View Full Version : sixth gen. pokemon ideas

sunnyshores
07-26-2012, 06:45 PM
i was just curious as to what everyone thinks. i love contemplating the next gen.
what are some of the things you would like to see? any new pokemon ideas, maybe new evolutions for old pokemon?
let me hear your ideas!

sunnyshores
07-26-2012, 06:49 PM
i think a pre-evolution of skarmory would be cool. like a little chick that can barely fit in its armor.
character customization would be nice, clothes, hairstyles etc.

EzzIlI
07-26-2012, 07:45 PM
What about ALL regions in ONE game?

sunnyshores
07-26-2012, 08:15 PM
that would be crazy! but fun, i think at very least one region. instead of making a R/S/E remake they could do that. back to hoenn

Del
07-26-2012, 09:25 PM
I'd like to see some more pure flying type pokemon. There are only two, which are just different forms of the same pokemon. (don't know why it bothers me, but it does!) Also all regions in one game would be AWESOME!!!!! You can find new ideas for pokemon all over the internet, though. Honestly I just hope for no more pokemon made of garbage.

sunnyshores
07-26-2012, 09:30 PM
ah trubbish. i know how you feel. i hope they revamp their imaginations, or let us submit our ideas and choose from them. i've seen some awesome ideas. vanillish evolutionary chain bothered me more than trubbish did. an icecream cone??????really!!!????
worst pokemon hands down.

are there really only two pure flying? pidgey (one of my favorite pokemon pidgeot is the knees) and spearow....what about starly ev.ch.?

EzzIlI
07-26-2012, 09:43 PM
ah trubbish. i know how you feel. i hope they revamp their imaginations, or let us submit our ideas and choose from them. i've seen some awesome ideas. vanillish evolutionary chain bothered me more than trubbish did. an icecream cone??????really!!!????
worst pokemon hands down.

are there really only two pure flying? pidgey (one of my favorite pokemon pidgeot is the knees) and spearow....what about starly ev.ch.?

Pidgey, Spearow and Starly are Normal/Flying. But yeah, you're right about the new Pokémon, 'cuz they suck hard. XD

Del
07-26-2012, 09:48 PM
Pidgey and Spearow are also normal type pokemon. The only pure one is Tornadus. OMG, Vanillish is horrifying! The pokemon you see online I think are awesome, some of the designs really need to improve. They didn't get it all wrong though, I mean pokemon like Zoroark, Krokodile and Hydreigon I think are pretty cool.

Del
07-26-2012, 09:55 PM
Oddly its been a good generation for dark type pokemon. They've gotten what I think are the best designs.

sunnyshores
07-26-2012, 10:20 PM
you are right, they did do somethings really really well, zoroark is awesome, the dragon types are pretty good, (better than garchomp, god i hate garchomp)
those small normal types, like clefairy, jigglypuff, minccino are always decent at least, the bug types are getting better too.
but sometimes i think they just dont care or add terrible pokemon so we appreciate the good ones more.
litwik was awesome! you would think a candle pokemon would be lame but i loved it.

i wanna see a ground, ghost, rock,poison,bug, steel type eevees. maybe even a normal type eevee evolution, eeveon. evolve with a mooonstone.

Del
07-26-2012, 10:29 PM
I'm desperate for more Eevee evolutions! A normal evolved form of Eevee would be really cool. I know what you mean too, some pokemon only seem to be created to make others look better. Overall its been such a weird generation, with some magnificent additions
and some total fails. REALLY WEIRD!!!

sunnyshores
07-26-2012, 10:33 PM
it has been a strange generation, but i like the direction it went, all the new items were awesome! lucky egg is the best. and i heard black and white 2 are gonna have even more new items.

one thing that bothers me is legendaries.
not only were they pretty lame but i caught them all in pokeballs.
i remember when trying to catch a legendary was exciting and frustrating because it took HOURS! i caught all the so called "legendaries"
in at most three tries with a reg pokeball.

EzzIlI
07-26-2012, 10:35 PM
you are right, they did do somethings really really well, zoroark is awesome, the dragon types are pretty good, (better than garchomp, god i hate garchomp)
those small normal types, like clefairy, jigglypuff, minccino are always decent at least, the bug types are getting better too.
but sometimes i think they just dont care or add terrible pokemon so we appreciate the good ones more.
litwik was awesome! you would think a candle pokemon would be lame but i loved it.

i wanna see a ground, ghost, rock,poison,bug, steel type eevees. maybe even a normal type eevee evolution, eeveon. evolve with a mooonstone.

The new Pyschic Pokémon are just TERRIBLE. I mean, Duosion... What the HELL is that? A reincarnated form of Ditto? And Gothitelle... Seriously? Don't make me even talk about Munna... :mad:
I'm a Pyschic fan myself, but this...

And indeed, there are actually good Pokémon made in BW! Zoroark FTW!

And yes, I agree with the fact that there aren't enough Eeveelutions made! I hope they make some more! :)

Del
07-26-2012, 10:39 PM
I've heard some where that there is an item in B/W2 that even increases the chance of finding shiny pokemon. One thing I'm so happy for is that you can now use TMs more than once. It used to really annoy me that I would teach one pokemon a TM move then have to buy the same TM again. The legendaries I thought were ok, Personally the only ones I liked were Victini and Reshiram. I loved those 2, but the rest were just sort of...blah!

Del
07-26-2012, 10:45 PM
I agreed the Psychics are really awful in this generation. I didn't catch a single psychic! I'm more of a dark type trainer though so this generation has had a big effect on me, considering that this generation seems to be focused on dark types more than past games.

sunnyshores
07-26-2012, 10:58 PM
an item for shinies? i think thats a bad idea. i mean sure it is hard to get a legit shiny but thats what makes them exciting.
the psychics weren't that bad. i mean munna was kinda cool, a dream pokemon, plus it was adorable, solosis ev. chain was dumb though. gothita was terrible also, an emo girl pokemon, come on! druddigon, in my opinion was terrible. the could have easily made a pre evolution, but no.

when i first started white i saw lillipup and thought it was decent but then it evolved, and evolved again. i was so let down.
and pidove ev. chain, whats that? a pheasant???? we need some decent birds again. i wasn't a fan of starly ev. chain either.
deerling was cool though, a different one for each season.

Del
07-26-2012, 11:04 PM
I loved the whole changing seasons and pokemon forms changing with them. I REALLY hope they continue that! I think the item works by bringing the probability down to like 1/1000 or something like that number for a shiny pokemon. I see what you mean, making it easier to catch shinies kinda takes away some of the their worth and pride of having them.

sunnyshores
07-26-2012, 11:17 PM
in diamond and pearl when they made the magmar,electabuzz,piloswine etc. evolutions i was SO excited.
i hope they do more of those. like an evolution for mawile would be nice, plusle and minun evolutions would be cool too.

i've been considering maybe changing the starter pokemon types. i know it probably wouldnt go over well, but it would be a nice change of pace. more creative ideas might appear.

i will say this for b/w. they did not host the worst pokemon of all time. r/s/e did that with nosepass. and again in d/p/p with probopass.
also heatran and palkia. worst legendaries ever. cresselia, dialga and giritina were cool though

Del
07-26-2012, 11:27 PM
Yeah, I quite liked the delayed evolutions, however I hope they don't try to do that with pokemon like Garbodor. That would be pushing it too far. Different starter types would also be a nice change of pace. Maybe even just having an Eevee as a starter then you could evolve it into any type, especially if they gave Eevee an evolution for every type. Even a pure flying type!!

sunnyshores
07-26-2012, 11:42 PM
i wonder what a flying type eevee would look like, a feathered, white. espeon body frame with wings :)
i would like another pokemon like eevee, one thats evolves for every type, maybe a upright standing pokemon. a cousin of eevee. that would be fun.

Del
07-26-2012, 11:45 PM
I'm desperate for a flying Eevee evolution, just like you described. Yeah! Another pokemon like Eevee would be cool, its a shame they haven't tried to replicate Eevee.

sunnyshores
07-26-2012, 11:52 PM
i bet it would do well.

they should make a jynx or mr.mime evolution.
i dont like either of them, but if their evolutions would be cool, i'd use them for the first time.

maybe they should make some new types. like light type. we have dark, psychic and ghost, but no light.
any ideas for types.

Del
07-27-2012, 12:06 AM
They could have lots of really weird new types like... i don't know...Spacial and Temporal, kinda like Palkia and Dialga which i thought the idea behind was cool, except instead of 2 legends 2 different types.

sunnyshores
07-27-2012, 12:20 AM
i was thinking along the same lines, like cosmic/spacial type.
could they do a time?

let's hope they dont make a garbage type!

the sixth gen would be interesting if maybe you started off in a familiar region, kanto etc.
and a huge comet or something hit the earth or whatever planet it is and that's where the new gen comes from. oak would send you off to the new region where the comet hit.

Del
07-27-2012, 12:28 AM
That would make sense with the whole new cosmic/spacial types. New pokemon and new types from SPACE! It would also be quite a twist, completing the gym challenges in an old region, then BAM!! Thats where Eevees' new evolutions could come from, it could be like a new region the kanto/sinnoh/johto pokemon couldn't travel to except for Eevee with its adaptability. Making Eevee the new starter pokemon!

sunnyshores
07-27-2012, 12:34 AM
good idea, that would make sense, deoxys and clefairy could, they come from space.

that would be awesome! would the new pokemon all be whatever type/cosmic?

i wonder what cosmic eevee would be like

Del
07-27-2012, 12:49 AM
Yeah! I know its actually perfectly sensible because some pokemon seem to come from space anyway.
I would have thought most pokemon would be cosmic or something else new.
Cosmic Eevee could be like maybe cream/white with some gray/purple/black in colour with large eyes and perhaps have like wispy translucent clouds for hair(like suicune) with perhaps glittering stars or something shimmering off its body.

sunnyshores
07-27-2012, 01:07 AM
nice, i was kinda thinking about the stars on it's body. big eyes too. yes, these are good ideas.

and all they could make certain pokemon have cosmic evolutions, obviously not all can but some could.
they could have new cosmic abilities. a space based pokemon would be amazing!
and there it would make sense for the light type too. the legendaries would be amazing i bet, the conflict could be where the main legendaries, could be unleashing a black hole and thats what the game would be about, and the legendary would take control of people and thats who you battle, no more "team" anythings. the biggest threat yet!

Del
07-27-2012, 01:17 AM
OMG! I think you and I should plan the next generation. Lets face it in one night we already have better ideas. I like the idea of not people but pokemon being the source of evil in the game. Maybe even Deoxys could play a key role as kind of an old gen space legend vs new gen space legends. It could make sense as Deoxys is one of the only pokemon and the only legendary capable to enter the new world.

sunnyshores
07-27-2012, 01:33 AM
true, deoxys could play a critical role. maybe he could have a cosmic form, his "ultimate" form the speed attack defense all together.

i think we should plan for the next gen. maybe we should, why not? we could really work at it and send it in, maybe they would use it? and maybe not who cares it would be fun.

sunnyshores
07-27-2012, 01:35 AM
oh maybe in the begining you face this evil pokemon and deoxys shows up to defend the world but the evil pokemon attacks deoxys and splits it into it's four forms, making it weaker, and that could be one part of the game, putting deoxys back together and getting the ultimate form to defeat or catch this pokemon

Del
07-27-2012, 01:39 AM
I'm pretty good at art I could maybe do sketches of the new pokemon, like Cosmeon (new Eevee name, what do you think?) in kinda of abstract new world. And the game could even be given the same almost comic book look I think it has at the beginning of B/W. Remember with N and the whole crown deal.

sunnyshores
07-27-2012, 01:45 AM
i'm not an artist, i'm a writer, i could write an awesome story line. i could draw sketches and you could make them better.
i've been playing with the cosmic eevee name too. cosmeon....spaceon.....stareon........astreon what about Astreon like astral.

what about the other names for eevee.
one for poison,flying,steel,rock,ground,ghost,bug, am i missing any? oh fighting, normal....

Del
07-27-2012, 02:06 AM
Acieon-steel. I tried putting "Eon" after what I think to be the french word for steel.
Avianeon-flying
Morpheon-poison. I was thinking of morphine.
Fisteon-fighting
Bibitteon-bug
Terreon-ground
Maleon-normal
Rocheon-rock
Gimeon-ghost

Del
07-27-2012, 02:08 AM
I love the idea of a broken Deoxys. It turns the game into sort of a quest game,like Zelda. I think! Is Zelda a quest game?

sunnyshores
07-27-2012, 02:42 AM
yeah zelda is, a put stuff together quest puzzle game. here are my eevee ideas.

rock- stoneon like stone maybe pebbleon like pebble
ground- fissureon like a fissure
poison- toxeon like toxic
flying- aereon like aero
fighting-masculeon like masculin
normal-eeveon
ghost-poltereon like poltergeist
bug-insecteon arachneon

Del
07-27-2012, 02:47 AM
We forgot dragon! I love specifically Masculeon, Aracheon, Poltereon(perhaps my fav) and eeveon. I prefer Pebbleon to Stoneon though.

sunnyshores
07-27-2012, 03:34 AM
Oh yeah. We did forget dragon. Stupid of us.

Draceon
I prefer pebbleon too

sunnyshores
07-27-2012, 03:44 AM
Before I forget. The two "evil" pokemon. One should be like the sun and one like the moon.
The moon one tries to destroy the world by overheating the sun. And the sun by causing a lunar eclipse and making it eternal night. Or something.
It Could be pokemon solar flare and lunar eclipse version. I wish the pokemon company thought of this......

Pikachu2000
07-27-2012, 10:40 AM
proboly wont be a gen 6

sunnyshores
07-27-2012, 05:46 PM
why do you say that???????

Del
07-28-2012, 12:24 AM
Pokemon is probably like a cash cow for Nintendo. I honestly would be shocked if they didn't milk it for all its worth. Thats what I would do!

sunnyshores
07-28-2012, 12:34 AM
exactly, pokemon has only grown more and more popular, it's been picking up fans and keeping fans since the original versions.
there is no real reason for them to stop. i think pokemon will be like the energizer bunny, just keep going and going and going

Del
07-28-2012, 12:47 AM
I love the energizer bunny!

Coshi360
07-28-2012, 06:01 AM
i bet its gonna be ages till 6th gen because of the ruby emerald and sapphire games that supposedly are coming out in a few years

sunnyshores
07-28-2012, 07:06 AM
Ruby and saphire remakes Could be Fun. I think I would enjoy them. It never was a debate about When the sixth gen would pop up. I just want to hear peoples ideas for it.

Pikachu Belle
07-29-2012, 09:09 AM
Poison Legendary Pokemon! How awesome would that be. I've also been waiting for a grass/dragon and a psychic dragon that ARE NOT legends. So don't hassle me about Latios and Latias

sunnyshores
07-29-2012, 06:06 PM
a grass dragon would be awesome, poison legendary would be epic.

Bøleyn
08-04-2012, 05:40 PM
Make most of the Legendaries Have Pre-Evolutions so that you can have weak and strong Legends for your amount of GYM badges

Bøleyn
08-04-2012, 05:42 PM
How do you guys get them moving pictures (Flygon? and shinx)

Dhomie
08-14-2012, 06:06 PM
They should start with a kid fighting some shady character with some new dark legendary and they should makes him lose and he wakes up in kanto without memory or pokemon and he should atrt his journy to all reigons so he can find his past but with all the pokemon action we love